Know anyone with a disease? Read this

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Sadly enough many- and I by that I mean the majority- of high school students believe pot is not bad for your lungs. I have no moral qualms with smoking it but I am sick of hearing pot never killed anyone. It is smoke into your lungs therefore it is bad, maybe not as bad as cigarettes but still bad.

the thing is, that before big tobacco came along and injected all kinds of chemicals into tobacco, there is a good amount of antidotal evidence that it can actually be beneficial for you. 

35 minutes ago, Foxx said:

the thing is, that before big tobacco came along and injected all kinds of chemicals into tobacco, there is a good amount of antidotal evidence that it can actually be beneficial for you. 

Also have to blame big education and big asthma sufferers for scaring people away from medicinal tobacco. We all remember that big doctors were okay with smoking.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

@Bob in Mich was this you? Couldn't help but notice the shirt and the dude is in Michigan. Obviously weed is prophylactic therapy for Covid - why else would this #Cult45 member be spitting on those cops?

5969fca5-0205-428e-9821-78e50dc1f654-GTY

Getting a lot of mileage out of this?  Methinks it's time to return to work. 

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

@Bob in Mich was this you? Couldn't help but notice the shirt and the dude is in Michigan. Obviously weed is prophylactic therapy for Covid - why else would this #Cult45 member be spitting on those cops?

5969fca5-0205-428e-9821-78e50dc1f654-GTY

Didn’t this guy come out and discuss this and he admitted to being a Bernie Bro but voted from Trump in the general election  because Hillary was so bad?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Whatnot78 said:

Didn’t this guy come out and discuss this and he admitted to being a Bernie Bro but voted from Trump in the general election  because Hillary was so bad?

A smart protestor would have brought a drum to beat next to that officer's face. The media would have declared him a hero against the racist cops.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Whatnot78 said:

He could have an "I'm With Her" sign in the front yard for all I care - he's a moron and definitely forgot to medicate. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 5:36 AM, Joe Miner said:

Well duh. You get stoned and you’re too paranoid to leave your house. 

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

I’ll take “No ***** Sherlock” for $500 Alex. 

Edited by Chef Jim

This just goes to show the ignorants surrounding this subject for decades that starts directly at the gov't level and if you notice the biggest statement in the entire video is that because Marijuana is a natural herb it cannot be patented ---- BINGO !

Opioids are a schedule 2 and it alters peoples life every day for the worse not the better, Alcohol causes a ton of injury to the body and mind but the thing is they make Billions of dollars off of them ! Until the gov't can make their share which will be bigger than every body else it will stay illegal as a schedule 1 drug ! 

The U.S. gov't has had a patent on marijuana for years if you watch the documentary's by Sanjay Gupta Weed - 1- 2 and so on he tells this in the first documentary and shows amazing health benefits from it in real time with people that suffer from life altering disease  .

And in Colo. the dispensaries cannot put profit from sales of marijuana in a FDIC bank but they can sure run down to the county building and pay them cash from the sale of pot . Can you say Hypocrite ?

Friends of mine have told me that if it was legal they would try it but because it's not they drink alcohol because it is legal !

Besides the gov't keeping it illegal other monies coming in to keep it illegal IMHO come from Big Pharma, Any company that sells alcoholic beverages because if it does become legal their profit margins just dropped by a third and more people will be growing it rather than going to the pharmacist for a pill that they can profit from .

Thanks for the video good stuff it takes the blind fold off some of the truths surrounding the stupidity of keeping Marijuana illegal !! Very informative Thanks !! 

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Cannabis fed pigs.

People. Hogs can eat a person that falls into their pen and is unconscious.  Probably can do it in record time if they have the munchies.

• 2 weeks later...