Know anyone with a disease? Read this

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

Are you trolling or just stupid, Jim?   I ask because it has to be one or the other? 

You need to learn to relax, Bob. Way to stressed out about a message board. Every hear of marijuana? I hear it can help you relax.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, KRC said:

You need to learn to relax, Bob. Way to stressed out about a message board. Every hear of marijuana? I hear it can help you relax.

See KFC here gets it.  Thanks pal, a fine idea.......better now.

Which Country Smokes the Most Weed? It’s Probably Not Who You Think.

I’m referring to national cannabis consumption rates, AKA the percentage of residents in any one country who consume cannabis.

With our rapidly expanding regulated cannabis programs and national high anxiety, it must be the US, right? Everyone I know is high, so USA #1!

Nope.

Nor is it Canada, even with their recent national legalization of cannabis, and easy access to Tim Hortons.

The place with the highest rate of cannabis consumption isn’t who you would think, nor is it someplace many ‘muricans could find on a map

— Nigeria.

I would have guessed Jamaica long before getting to Nigeria.

Nigeria -- the healthiest country on earth.....................

8 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

See KFC here gets it.  Thanks pal, a fine idea.......better now.

I've got the munchies. Now, do I go with fried chicken or Doritos?

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I learned today that my internal organs communicate with each other through like cells you know

Give him a break.  It was a proper use of the term - communication pathways between biological cells in the body.

It was so broad as to be completely meaningless, and represents a gross misunderstanding of the biological role of the endocannabinoid system.  But it at least was the proper term for what he's so ignorant about.

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Give him a break.  It was a proper use of the term - communication pathways between biological cells in the body.

It was so broad as to be completely meaningless, and represents a gross misunderstanding of the biological role of the endocannabinoid system.  But it at least was the proper term for what he's so ignorant about.

Does that make him a proper idiot?

• Haha (+1) 1

Pot was fun back in the day when it was illegal, now that everyone is doing it, it's just

not cool anymore. I mean  it seems every walmart employee smokes. yikes.

No wonder Peter strozk was calling them the smelly walmart people.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

+1. That would destroy me, and I'd be coughing for months.

I have zero desire to do a bong hit nowadays.  Funny because the bong was my favorite way to smoke years and years ago.  Not 4g's would likely last me 6 months.  

The UK has gone the opposite way on legislation, after fully realizing the serious damage this stuff causes to people, especially those who cannot afford the effects of it

On 6/4/2019 at 11:51 AM, Chef Jim said:

You really think doctors don’t know that there is communication between all the cells and organs of the human body?  Yeah you’re high. 

You sort of misstated what I said to give yourself a shot at a cute reply or so it seems. 

All doctors know cells communicate.  Only those that understand the workings of the endocannabinoid system however know that this signaling should be taking place and so know better how to treat their patients when it is not.  

What I said was:

"You may be comfortable with a doctor that doesn't know about a cellular communication network present in nearly every organ, but I am not.  I would prefer a doctor that actually knew how and why he was treating me rather than one that didn't and worse yet, didn't feel the need to learn. "

Obviously some here know all of there is to know about the endocannabinoid system but for those that may still have questions this Q&A article explains its importance.

http://www.projectcbd.org/science/endocannabinoid-system-and-biology-wellness

from the article

Project CBD: Greg, as a neuroscientist I think you could shed light on some basic questions I think a lot of people have as interest in cannabis therapeutics has grown so dramatically around the country. Let’s start with the endocannabinoid system, why cannabis works. What is the endocannabinoid system? Why is it important?

Gerdeman: The endocannabinoid system is really how cannabis works in the body. Although cannabis has many different chemical constituents and it interacts in the body in a lot of dynamic ways. But really, I think one of the biggest breakthroughs in biomedical science is in the last hundred years, is understanding the receptors that THC and other cannabinoids interact with. And, the body’s own THC-like molecules, and the family of molecules that we call the endocannabinoids and how they interact with cells, with organs, with entire systems of the human being and other animals. And now we have gotten a really strong understanding of how much the physiology of humans is integrated using the endocannabinoid system. It helps organ systems and signaling systems like your hormones and your nervous system and your immune system, your gut, it helps that interaction actually get accomplished – these signaling molecules that act very much like THC