Know anyone with a disease? Read this

27 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You may be comfortable with a doctor that doesn't know about a cellular communication network present in nearly every organ, but I am not.  I would prefer a doctor that actually knew how and why he was treating me rather than one that didn't and worse yet, didn't feel the need to learn.

You claim pot cures "disease," and your primary source for medical information is leafy.com.  Just ***** off.

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You claim pot cures "disease," and your primary source for medical information is leafy.com.  Just ***** off.

Imagine the doctor sitting there getting a lecture from stoned and baked Bob about cellular communication networks duuuuuuuuuude....

Edited by row_33

38 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You may be comfortable with a doctor that doesn't know about a cellular communication network present in nearly every organ, but I am not.  I would prefer a doctor that actually knew how and why he was treating me rather than one that didn't and worse yet, didn't feel the need to learn.

Please moron, go on.   What posts are BS? 

You're on!!!    What have ya got?

Can I still keep my own number?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What sort of fool is compelled to read every post in a thread he thinks is nonsense?  Apparently, you are that very fool.   Fukstick II !

5 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

What sort of fool is compelled to read every post in a thread he thinks is nonsense?  Apparently, you are that very fool.   Fukstick II !

:lol:  Self-important, much.

• Haha (+1) 1

Sitting here two hours now waiting for the car to get repaired

only 1/3 what I feared she would cost....

so hella yeah I will read Bob like I’m dissecting the Zapruder film

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

I go to most of the home games but would never socialize with this collection of azzholes 

So, to answer, probably so but I don't know for sure.

The image of 3rdandlong wasted on 3 or 4 Miller High Life's complaining to an Orchard Park cop about the smell of weed is LOL.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

"I'd never socialize with these #######s -- but I will spend hours and hours posting nonsense no one cares enough to read or take seriously because I must signal to these same #######s that I am better than them." 

/Bob. 

Wait, wait....another nomination.  Back to back!!  What are the odds?

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Nomination for ironic post of this year

I'm not self-important - I consider myself irrelevant, frankly. 

You just perceive me as self-important, because I'm less irrelevant than you are.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

I'm not self-important - I consider myself irrelevant, frankly. 

You just perceive me as self-important, because I'm less irrelevant than you are.

Far out

57 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Are you trolling or just stupid, Jim?   I ask because it has to be one or the other? 

You really think doctors don’t know that there is communication between all the cells and organs of the human body?  Yeah you’re high. 

54 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, considering that, according to this thread, pot is apparently a cure-all, the answer is clearly: more pot!

I tried. I was just a drunk stoner. So I gave up both. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Sitting here two hours now waiting for the car to get repaired

only 1/3 what I feared she would cost....

so hella yeah I will read Bob like I’m dissecting the Zapruder film

It only seems like two hours. You've been there barely 5 minutes but Bob's shitisreallygood.