What is better, no guns, or more guns?

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yeah it's mental.

It was a white guy. Clearly mental. Gotta focus on those "mental issues" because it's a white dude.

Can't call it terrorism. It was a white dude.

But this happens and it's not a white dude... oh how the narrative shifts

It's all just so goddamn frustrating

Its frustrating that YOU bring race into this when not a God@mn thing I said mentioned race whatever.

Mental illness doesn’t care about race, even if you do.

So, like I say to anyone who wants to play the USELESS race card ................

You can shove your racism straight up your candy azz. Sideways 

PS............

Look at the FBI’s database about who commits the most violent crimes in this country and then get back to me about how “because it’s ONLY a white guy” when someone mentions it’s mental health. Stats don’t lie.

I call you out on your total bullshyt, Mack.

This nutjob shooter IS the one at fault. Nothing or no one else is. And obviously this crazy person has MENTAL ISSUES. Case closed.

23 minutes ago, ALF said:

9 dead, 16 injured in a shooting in Dayton, Ohio

(CNN)Nine people are dead after shooting incident in Dayton, Ohio, according to police. Dayton Police say the suspect in the incident also is dead. Sixteen additional people were injured in the incident

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/04/us/dayton-ohio-active-shooter/index.html

Oh man, this could be a terror plot for multiple cities in this country. (I have a firm grasp of the obvious, I know).

24 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Oh man, this could be a terror plot for multiple cities in this country. (I have a firm grasp of the obvious, I know).

Terror plot by who?

White Nationalists

Oh... Can't wait for the ferocious PPP horrible human beings on the right's response:

"The leftists are gaslighting the situation."

Who the hell knows what went on in Dayton & what it was about.  Yet, the one in Gilroy & El Paso point to young white males fired up about immigration.  Fired up about losing power and status in a changing society.

All... I can say is yikes!  As the people in power fan the flames!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Terror plot by who?

White Nationalists

Oh... Can't wait for the ferocious PPP horrible human beings on the right's response:

"The leftists are gaslighting the situation."

Who the hell knows what went on in Dayton & what it was about.  Yet, the one in Gilroy & El Paso point to young white males fired up about immigration.  Fired up about losing power and status in a changing society.

All... I can say is yikes!  As the people in power fan the flames!

Sickos come in ALL colors.

Gilroy and El Paso are white dudes who are sick human beings and wanted to inflict pain on people because they are mentally ill cowards of the first order.

Their ideology is ON THEM. No one else is to blame but these shooters themselves.

The only thing I really can say is stay safe, no matter where you are cause this shyt could strike any of us next.

19 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Sickos come in ALL colors.

Gilroy and El Paso are white dudes who are sick human beings and wanted to inflict pain on people because they are mentally ill cowards of the first order.

Their ideology is ON THEM. No one else is to blame but these shooters themselves.

The only thing I really can say is stay safe, no matter where you are cause this shyt could strike any of us next.

Unfortunately, one ideology/side has the brunt of the firepower.  Expect more of their shitshow as leadership fans the flames and demagoguery.

....well that didn't take long...................

Amy Klobuchar slams Trump in wake of El Paso massacre, faces backlash for politicizing tragedy

By Brie Stimson | Fox News

A Democrat seeking the party's 2020 presidential nomination faced sharp criticism on social media Saturday after linking that day's massacre in El Paso, Texas, to President Trump's rhetoric.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., one of nearly two-dozen Democrats hoping to block Trump's bid for a second term in the White House, made her remarks at a labor forum event in Las Vegas.

“The individuals who do the shootings are responsible," Klobuchar said, referring to mass shootings such as the one in El Paso that left 20 dead and 26 injured, "but I do think Trump's rhetoric has fueled more hate in this country.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/amy-klobuchar-accuses-trump-of-fueling-hate-in-wake-of-el-paso-shooting-criticized-for-politicizing-tragedy

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Eyewitness at El Paso Walmart says she saw 3 or 4 shooters.

Adriana and her two children were inside near the cash register when the shooting started. She says she saw 3 or 4 men in black as shooters.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i_p_a_1/status/1157729513008259074?s=19

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I've never heard that espoused from Trump.  I've never heard him call for mass shootings, support mass shootings, nor have I ever heard him "scapegoat" immigrants.  Quite the opposite, in fact.  I think you know that. 

Calling them rapists and murderers, that's scapegoating them. Speaking of an invasion, calling them all drug dealers and making them all out as criminals and terrorists, yes, he is spreading hate speech. 

Trump is helping create this situation. Same with the Pittsburg synagogue shooting which the shooter said was about the caravan Trump was running around screaming his head off about. 

4 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Texas is one of the most 2A friendly states, ALOT of people packing. I am honestly shocked that nobody stopped this person before it gotnout of hand. 

Was this mall a "gun free zone"?

No, nobody was able to react in a useful way, reality is hard for untrained people 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Calling them rapists and murderers, that's scapegoating them. Speaking of an invasion, calling them all drug dealers and making them all out as criminals and terrorists, yes, he is spreading hate speech. 

Trump is helping create this situation. Same with the Pittsburg synagogue shooting which the shooter said was about the caravan Trump was running around screaming his head off about. 

Lies, Liberius. 

• Like (+1) 2

And just like that, the left supported racial profiling.

No politician, no matter their side of the aisle, is ever responsible for the homicidal or other criminal actions of any individual.

That blame game is moronic.

A POTUS enforcing federal immigration laws, and accurately pointing out domestic crime rates, is not a catalyst for some lunatic to commit a massacre.

If that’s what you believe you need help.

• Like (+1) 2