Jump to content
Security

What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

 

Screen-Shot-2020-01-21-at-9.29.47-PM.png

 

 

 

 

 

GOOD AND HARD: Mayor Durkan’s failures, political correctness caused downtown Seattle shooting.

Political correctness and liberalism are literally killing people. This downtown Seattle shooting is an extension of all of that.

 

It’s about squishy prosecutors and judges who let repeat offenders walk free. It is about a city council that has designed this because anarchy will allow them to rebuild the city in a socialist image.

 

Today, a woman is dead and seven others are injured. A 9-year-old remains in the hospital. It is shameful but unfortunately predictable, given who we have running things around here.

 

* * * * * * * *

Jenny Durkan is an ineffective mayor. Look at what has happened with the issues people are most worried about — traffic, homelessness, and crime. The media is complicit with this. Just a few days ago, a column in the Seattle Times reported that crime is down. People on the streets know that crime isn’t down. They know that their homes are getting broken into and their car windows are getting smashed. Yet some in the media will say crime is down in Seattle. Yes, and how many shootings have we had since Tuesday? Police were near last night’s shooting because they were a few blocks away at a police-involved shooting in the middle of the afternoon. And so with the help of their compliant media, politicians are able to push out false stories that crime is down and everything is great.

 

 

 

Seattle’s last Republican mayor left office in 1969.

 
 
.
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 12:33 PM, B-Man said:

 

 

 

 

Screen-Shot-2020-01-21-at-9.29.47-PM.png

 

 

 

 

 

GOOD AND HARD: Mayor Durkan’s failures, political correctness caused downtown Seattle shooting.

Political correctness and liberalism are literally killing people. This downtown Seattle shooting is an extension of all of that.

 

It’s about squishy prosecutors and judges who let repeat offenders walk free. It is about a city council that has designed this because anarchy will allow them to rebuild the city in a socialist image.

 

Today, a woman is dead and seven others are injured. A 9-year-old remains in the hospital. It is shameful but unfortunately predictable, given who we have running things around here.

 

* * * * * * * *

Jenny Durkan is an ineffective mayor. Look at what has happened with the issues people are most worried about — traffic, homelessness, and crime. The media is complicit with this. Just a few days ago, a column in the Seattle Times reported that crime is down. People on the streets know that crime isn’t down. They know that their homes are getting broken into and their car windows are getting smashed. Yet some in the media will say crime is down in Seattle. Yes, and how many shootings have we had since Tuesday? Police were near last night’s shooting because they were a few blocks away at a police-involved shooting in the middle of the afternoon. And so with the help of their compliant media, politicians are able to push out false stories that crime is down and everything is great.

 

 

 

Seattle’s last Republican mayor left office in 1969.

 
 
.

 

I'm cool with living in West Virginia Beach. Gov Ralph 'Coonman' Northam is a national embarassment, and the Dems are getting drunk with power.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

 

I'm cool with living in West Virginia Beach. Gov Ralph 'Coonman' Northam is a national embarassment, and the Dems are getting drunk with power.

 

That map needs to expand a little further east...my county doesn't want to stay while everyone else gets to go!

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

FIGHT THE POWER: 

 

VA started pushing crazy gun laws, so residents just bought 74,000 more firearms – in one month.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANALYSIS: TRUE. 

 

Panic About Peaceful Protest Reveals Gun Controllers’ Bigotry: Erroneous predictions of violence at the Richmond rally conflated civil libertarians with militant racists.

 

The left likes to pretend that its ideas are so good that only nasty racists could oppose them. In fact they’re so bad that it can only defend them by calling people who disagree nasty racists.

 

 

Related: Were White Nationalists Really Planning To Attack The Virginia Gun Rights Rally? According To Police Records, Not Exactly. 

 

“Firstly, the group decided not to actually go to a rally. They also decided not to start any violence.

 

They planned to wait for a race war to start, as voice recordings show, and then join in.”

 

So basically their take was the same as the media’s.

 

 

 

 

.

 
 
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hunting guns, they go like this.  And you look down the barrel

The mass shooter guns, they go like this

Shotguns, very powerful.  They shoot pellets

 

 

:lol:

 

Would be funny if it were a comedian.  But this is a lawmaker trying to ban the things he clearly does not understand

 

 

:

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2020 at 11:04 AM, Tiberius said:

I actually knew a guy in Virginia who would take out his gun when arguing with his wife. He also would get furious if he started losing at RISK, too. 

Why did you exhibit that behavior?  That's crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good freakin Lord, I'm watching a gun video on Youtube (aka "Gun Porn") and Youtube delivers a Bloomberg ad :wallbash:

 

  • Haha (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

The hunting guns, they go like this.  And you look down the barrel

The mass shooter guns, they go like this

Shotguns, very powerful.  They shoot pellets

 

 

:lol:

 

Would be funny if it were a comedian.  But this is a lawmaker trying to ban the things he clearly does not understand

 

 

:

I’m sure this guy would consider my .308 AR-10 one of those “mass shooter guns,” but there’s a buck in my freezer from this past fall that would probably disagree that it’s inaccurate and useless for hunting.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

What would we do without media 'experts'

 

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

 

 

What would we do without media 'experts'

 

 

 

 

That gun clearly can't be a Leftist.  Firing upon being triggered is a rational response, haven't seen many of those when a Leftist is triggered, so ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MSM doesn't give a hell about this shooting. Probably because it's real (drug related I would imagine) and  who cares about that?

https://www.oann.com/4-dead-in-indianapolis-apartment-shooting/

They would rather focus on a hoax mass shooting starring a bowl hair cut misfit. More political currency and fear porn in the effort to take away guns

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

I mourn the death of common-sense.

 

 

.

  • Confused 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...