What is better, no guns, or more guns?

27 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

No - you told us your gun is more important than human life.

Then YOU told us every teacher in America should have this:

image.jpeg

And then you tried to provide links of a good guy w a gun.

And you think anyone should buy what you are selling when guns are destroying America.

Enough Mr NRA

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - you told us your gun is more important than human life.

Then YOU told us every teacher in America should have this:

image.jpeg

And then you tried to provide links of a good guy w a gun.

And you think anyone should buy what you are selling when guns are destroying America.

Enough Mr NRA

I’m now convinced, you’re a troll. Just an idiot trying to push buttons. lol 

No one can be as dumb as you.

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

You don’t like all the crap you spew here thrown back in your face?

This is what you think is practical in every classroom in America

image.jpeg

And you think I’m a troll?

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869tt1j7gh3pgxl7a8mb

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You don’t like all the crap you spew here thrown back in your face?

This is what you think is practical in every classroom in America

image.jpeg

And you think I’m a troll?

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869tt1j7gh3pgxl7a8mb

If you think I was serious about issuing each a mini-gun you need to lay off the alcohol and drugs. 

3 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Wrong on so many levels. I can post articles were lives were saved, even by home along teenagers, using an AR. In the town I lived in, a kid defended himself and home from 3 home invaders... with an AR. 

And the AR is now a WIDELY popular hunting rifle and even more sport rifle. 400/450 rifle deaths per year (not just ‘mass shootings’, this includes suicides). So ban that. 

Makes sense. 

You can't explain guns to them.  

They don't care.  They don't get it.   

Just get them to say "full ban on every gun" that's what they want.  

To them, there is no "acceptable" gun for defending yourself.  

That argument itself is a joke.  

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You don't understand what an AR 15 is if you think it is that impressive. Secondly people are already screened but very often the people responsible for the screening do a crap job or don't have the information they need because red flags, like threatening schools, are not passed along like they are supposed to be. But I have a serious question what makes an AR an Assault Rifle any more than a normal rifle?

They don't know. 

Just "do something."

Like donate to Democrats!

They're scum bags that destroy everything they're put in charge of.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Keep trying troll 👍🏻😂😂😂

I asked you:

On 5/28/2022 at 5:36 PM, ArdmoreRyno said:

Would you give up your car if you knew it would like prevent you, a loved one or another from dying in a car accident someday?

And Mr NRA responded with:

On 5/28/2022 at 5:49 PM, ArdmoreRyno said:

I’m not giving up any of my firearms.

I appreciate your honesty but you can go f yourself you pos.

Karma is gonna love you

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You can't explain guns to them.  

They don't care.  They don't get it.   

Just get them to say "full ban on every gun" that's what they want.  

To them, there is no "acceptable" gun for defending yourself.  

That argument itself is a joke.  

They don't know. 

Just "do something."

Like donate to Democrats!

They're scum bags that destroy everything they're put in charge of.  

No one here is advocating a handgun ban, and nothing in that fascist’s articles says that an assault rifle was the only weapon that would’ve been effective in those alleged property-defense scenarios.

And frankly, YOU are the scumbag who pollutes this side of the board with lies and the sports side of the board with terrible football takes.  It’s not just your family on Thanksgiving - we, too, think you’re THAT GUY.

”All gun control advocates are liberal idiots.”

”I need anti-tank weapons and claymore mines to defend my property from the liberal zombie hordes.”

”The election was stolen by a deep-state pedophile conspiracy.  Let’s arm up so it doesn’t happen again.”

YOU are the scum. The liar.  The spreader of sickness.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

I asked you:

And Mr NRA responded with:

I appreciate your honesty but you can go f yourself you pos.

Karma is gonna love you

Karma is gonna love me? I guess losing people in combat isn’t enough for you. 

While you were eating Cheetos and jerking off to your moms Sears magazine. 

10 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Karma is gonna love me? I guess losing people in combat isn’t enough for you. 

While you were eating Cheetos and jerking off to your moms Sears magazine. 

👆🤡

Not one thing has changed to stop this:

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

As a matter of fact - it has gotten even easier to get gun.

I hope you’re proud of your efforts.

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

Not one thing has changed to stop this:

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

As a matter of fact - it has gotten even easier to get gun.

I hope you’re proud of your efforts.

Based on observation in today's America conservative politicians don't care about kids after their birthday and liberal politicians don't care about them before it.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Just had my own run in with a firearm in Canada. It is a sad story. man very close to me was assaulted several times by his wife (who is from Texas). On one occasion, she held a gun to his head. After her arrest, that gun was found hidden in their bedroom, a prohibited weapon in Canada, smuggled across the border, with no license or anything.  she faces serious charges here.

I'm wondering, when one day she inevitably returns to Texas, how easy will it be for her to get another firearm? And does it seem right that she should have the privilege of owning a firearm, ever again? This is a person who has proven herself dangerous and reckless, but on paper only in Canada's eyes (unless there is a system our two countries share?).

On 5/28/2022 at 3:41 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Every accusation is a confession.

In Florida armed security will kill you and if not you will be prosecuted. In California it appears neither of these is true 

So they won’t be prosecuted here in CA for home invasions?  🙄

what a ***** storm within the state of Texas right now. Not only tremendous grief but the police response aftermath.....the not making entry into that school. Shocking. I think.  Heads are gonna roll I would predict from that *shrugs* doesn't change squat for those kids inside.  Lawyers are going to earn big fat fees, multiple families lives are ruined ..**edits in a snarky hip wiggle just for emphasis after the tolling of the bells**** (NRA Convention) that was sad I thought. cringeworthy.

In any case You may as well as ask Christans to change the Bible as GUN advocates to concede at all  nothing  The zealots will give inch zero. No longer acceptable I dont think people/Americans as a whole are going to stand for it any more. VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE

These NRA advocates/zealots are as staunch a defender of their laws as Christians are  regarding  scripture. That's my perception I hope Im wrong.

Somethings gotta give status quo cannot fly any more....... ..NRA advocates arming up MORE......more guns less doorways in schools...am I being punked right now?

Where are voices of reason and change coming from right now. Certainly  NOT Texas.

Edited by muppy

11 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

He’s not so much a troll as a psychotic.  Do yourself a favor.  Ignore him.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Based on observation in today's America conservative politicians don't care about kids after their birthday and liberal politicians don't care about them before it.

Bingo. I agree with this! It brings up a whole new dynamic to the discussion (right to choose) as opposed to gun laws. Apples and oranges I dont like it. It reads to me like just more rhetoric intending to deflect the topic away from Guns and on to abortion. SMH

THIS is the kind of rhetoric that isn t helpful or productive but it surely is one way of snarkily looking at this. Im not for stifling speech just more in hopes of steering discourse towards ways the 2 sides can somehow come to agreeance on Something...something so important. Compromise. whata concept.

Im paying attention to this issue.  Somethings gotta give..... 

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

Im not for stifling speech just more in hopes of steering discourse towards ways the 2 sides can somehow come to agreeance on Something...something so important. Compromise. whata concept.

Im paying attention to this issue.  Somethings gotta give..... 

It is difficult to get any legislation passed on major issues, such as gun violence, violence in general, immigration, etc. Polling data suggests the majority of people in this country are open to reasonable approaches. Unfortunately, IMO, social media has created majorities where they don't actually exist. The extreme views tend to be the loudest and most persistent, and they dominate social media (and much of main stream media as well), intimidate reasonable people, and, unfortunately, shape far too much of national party platforms. Democrats block any Republican initiatives because they "don't go far enough," and Republicans block any Democrat initiatives because they "go too far."

In the end, nothing ever gets done. Polarization at the national level only serves to worsen existing problems.  Again, JMO

• Like (+1) 2