What is better, no guns, or more guns?

25 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Guns are for small-dick cowards.

”But my dad took me hunting and taught me to respect firearms.”

Sorry but your dad was a small-dick coward too.

And what about the guy who breaks in my house to rob me that I kill before he kills my wife or me. Would that make me a small-dick coward? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh we won’t take your gun - you just won’t be able to buy ammo for it. 

Right, good luck with that. (I also reload my own ammo & have thousands of rounds of various calibers)

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Right, good luck with that. (I also reload my own ammo & have thousands of rounds of various calibers)

I’d sue Billy Boy when someone breaks in and kills my wife because I had no ammo to protect her but I doubt he’s smart enough to have any money. 

4 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Great - will flag your profile and IP for the FBI.

If we are going to put bounties on women seeking an abortion - we will do the same w you nut jobs.

Keep talkin bro - I hope you win 

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Guns are for small-dick cowards.

”But my dad took me hunting and taught me to respect firearms.”

Sorry but your dad was a small-dick coward too.

You drinking the good stuff tonight? Do you think cops and soldiers are cowards? Or how about people who live in unsafe places? I will state with 100% certainty you grew up and have always lived someplace safe. Others are not so lucky.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You drinking the good stuff tonight? Do you think cops and soldiers are cowards? Or how about people who live in unsafe places? I will state with 100% certainty you grew up and have always lived someplace safe. Others are not so lucky.

I was one of those living in an unsafe area. Why we purchased our first guns.  And this is a home that Zillow values at $1.4m.   We paid $450k for it 10 years ago.  So you can be unsafe anywhere. Look at all the home invasion or follow home robberies in places like Beverly Hills.  So they expect us to not be able to defend ourselves?   

• Haha (+1) 1

Let’s find ways to keep guns out of criminals hands. The Swiss have some of the highest gun ownership in the world and no gun crimes. But you need psych evaluation, personal background checks meaning friends and family, military service etc. let’s just make it hard for criminals to get guns and maybe one day only good guys have guns? Think about this logically 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Let’s find ways to keep guns out of criminals hands. The Swiss have some of the highest gun ownership in the world and no gun crimes. But you need psych evaluation, personal background checks meaning friends and family, military service etc. let’s just make it hard for criminals to get guns and maybe one day only good guys have guns? Think about this logically 

You can’t think about this logically when the gun nuts have been conditioned to turn into spoiled brats if there is any discussion or regulation or controls put in place.

Just look at @ArdmoreRyno’s childish response to any proposed gun law?

I give zero f’ and no sympathy for these little boys who can’t get over not being GI Joe.

2 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

You’re comical. No one is taking my AR’s. Not going to happen bud. Sorry. No one who legally owns one will get theirs taken. 

fyi I have an ar under my bed in the Rv. I don’t want stupid insane kids getting one. I can take a psych exam, I can wait a little longer to get the weapon I will have for years. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Great - will flag your profile and IP for the FBI.

If we are going to put bounties on women seeking an abortion - we will do the same w you nut jobs.

Keep talkin bro - I hope you win 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You can’t think about this logically when the gun nuts have been conditioned to turn into spoiled brats if there is any discussion or regulation or controls put in place.

Just look at @ArdmoreRyno’s childish response to any proposed gun law?

I give zero f’ and no sympathy for these little boys who can’t get over not being GI Joe.

Childish responses? Arm volunteers at schools, mostly front office workers.