What is better, no guns, or more guns?

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

You want to see trash? 

While worded extremely ....tone def...

I understand what he's saying.  

He's correct about white elitist libs ruining this country and the conservative states they move to because they've ruined their home blue states..

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

While worded extremely ....tone def...

I understand what he's saying.  

He's correct about white elitist libs ruining this country and the conservative states they move to because they've ruined their home blue states..

Yeah I understand the sentiment but he’s an idiot. And the sentiment is incorrect anyway. 

20 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Against the law for an 18 year old to have a handgun so how the hell did he get it?  Take it from his grandma? Parents?  You want guns? You have a responsibility to own them safely. Jesus

NOT IN TEXAS

#NRA PROUD

7 minutes ago, TH3 said:

further proof that laws won't stop this stuff...we need more good guys with guns

We need less bad guys with guns. Red laws, keep guns out of the hands of criminals but that takes laws and regulation which I would support. 

33 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Gotta allow front office workers to be armed. I’m in a high school, former military and would 100% protect the kids. 

Cool story, except this would result in more gun deaths, not fewer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

43 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Gotta allow front office workers to be armed. I’m in a high school, former military and would 100% protect the kids. 

53 minutes ago, TH3 said:

further proof that laws won't stop this stuff...we need more good guys with guns

and kids...the kids should have guns....oh and grandmothers...they gonna need them too

Here is what is hysterical ....I was being outlandishly facetious...trying to parrot what a gun idiot would say...and you thought I was serious...because that is what gun brain washed nut jobs actually say...you literally can't even make up something that won't come out of the right wing these days....

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Here is what is hysterical ....I was being outlandishly facetious...trying to parrot what a gun idiot would say...and you thought I was serious...because that is what gun brain washed nut jobs actually say...you literally can't even make up something that won't come out of the right wing these days....

How about.... f-off? You don’t know me you as*hole.