What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Buffalo supermarket shooter's chilling 180-page manifesto said 'great replacement theory' of whites being outnumbered drove him to kill - and New Zealand mosque shooter Brenton Tarrant was his inspiration

I’m sure the Tucker Trump fans are real

proud of his efforts and influence on domestic terrorists.

Even Trump’s DOJ labeled white supremacists as one of the country’s greatest domestic terror threats. 

Great job 

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh it looks like I upset the billsfans.com crowd… go back to your safe place if you don’t like being called out for your hypocrisy.

cc: @BuffaninSarasota

You’re a piece of trash for inserting the “pro-life” Tweet into this tragedy, and you deserve every piece of scorn thrown at you here. You never miss an opportunity to gin things up, don’t you?

Your safe space is behind your keyboard, 24/7. 

• Agree 2

Just now, BuffaninSarasota said:

You’re a piece of trash for inserting the “pro-life” Tweet into this tragedy, and you deserve every piece of scorn thrown at you here. You never miss an opportunity to gin things up, don’t you?

Well, what does being pro-life mean? It means people can hide behind a moral policy that regulates women's bodies while feeding a death culture that leads to horrible tragedies on our streets. 

Nothing makes people more upset than the truth 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

image.thumb.jpeg.a50fa0a00ad8ef336d4abcda2e960617.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, what does being pro-life mean? It means people can hide behind a moral policy that regulates women's bodies while feeding a death culture that leads to horrible tragedies on our streets. 

Nothing makes people more upset than the truth 

Pro-life can also mean valuing and respecting all life. Not sure if you want to open up a discussion on “death culture” because that goes both ways.

you have a nice Sunday Tibs ….

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

What timing…

I wonder what could have caused this?

Let's see.

Supposed 18 year old former communist when he was 12 (as he allegedly wrote) ......knows no political party or ideology....says he drifted to the right in recent years - hates Jews - is not a Christian....

I can't imagine what possibly broke this kid..

lockdownworld.jpg?itok=aqzeKw2I

You tell me with a straight face that if that doesn't happen - your CCP/DNC Operation Remove Orange Man - that this kid does this yesterday. 

He had no purpose as he came of age from ages 16 to 18.  

These next 5-10 years are going to be a disaster.  

This kid represents a failure at every level and institution of society - his parents (where are they?), the public schools (where did he go?), and his friends (where are they?)

2 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Pro-life can also mean valuing and respecting all life. Not sure if you want to open up a discussion on “death culture” because that goes both ways.

you have a nice Sunday Tibs ….

Lies spewed as truth are far more upsetting than actual truth. That’s what makes Libs so frustrating . They twist everything from history to race to Covid to guns. 

42 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Lies spewed as truth are far more upsetting than actual truth. That’s what makes Libs so frustrating . They twist everything from history to race to Covid to guns. 

Maybe it is because you are on the wrong side of every issue and literally turn yourselves into pretzels trying to square your beliefs with reality.

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Let's see.

Supposed 18 year old former communist when he was 12 (as he allegedly wrote) ......knows no political party or ideology....says he drifted to the right in recent years - hates Jews - is not a Christian....

I can't imagine what possibly broke this kid..

lockdownworld.jpg?itok=aqzeKw2I

You tell me with a straight face that if that doesn't happen - your CCP/DNC Operation Remove Orange Man - that this kid does this yesterday. 

He had no purpose as he came of age from ages 16 to 18.  

These next 5-10 years are going to be a disaster.  

This kid represents a failure at every level and institution of society - his parents (where are they?), the public schools (where did he go?), and his friends (where are they?)

His parents are probably oblivious, he has no friends and the liberal schools probably think he needs counseling or he’s triggered. He’s actually a homicidal psychopath. 

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No posting on the shooting in a church in California ?

Where are those quick to condemn ?

One Dead, Multiple Shot, in Laguna Beach Church Shooting 

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-05-15/multiple-people-shot-at-church-in-laguna-woods-o-c-sheriff-says?_amp=true

What’s different ?

There's something fundamentally different about a mass shooting when it happens in your hometown. At least in the sense that it's more personal. 

I think all reasonable people should agree that any mass shooting is horrific and deporable. And no matter the motivation, be it Islamic extremism, white supremacy, black supremacy,  greed, revenge, gang turf war, drug induced psychosis, pro-life extremism, anti-Christian or anti-semetic hate,  we need to focus on the root causes. 

There was a lot of love expressed by the people who survived the shooting in Buffalo. One man interviewed on ABC said he actually had a conversation with the shooter the day before at the same location. He could tell something was wrong and he was out of place, and that what he lacked in his life was a fundamental sense of love. He said the man came there to kill people, and what he really needed was someone to love him. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

No posting on the shooting in a church in California ?

Where are those quick to condemn ?

One Dead, Multiple Shot, in Laguna Beach Church Shooting 

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-05-15/multiple-people-shot-at-church-in-laguna-woods-o-c-sheriff-says?_amp=true

What’s different ?

The shooter was a 68 year old Asian-American man from the Las Vegas area and shot people at a church of people of Tiwanese background. Doesn't fit the MSM  usual narrative.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

You want to see trash? 

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

There's something fundamentally different about a mass shooting when it happens in your hometown. At least in the sense that it's more personal. 

I think all reasonable people should agree that any mass shooting is horrific and deporable. And no matter the motivation, be it Islamic extremism, white supremacy, black supremacy,  greed, revenge, gang turf war, drug induced psychosis, pro-life extremism, anti-Christian or anti-semetic hate,  we need to focus on the root causes. 

There was a lot of love expressed by the people who survived the shooting in Buffalo. One man interviewed on ABC said he actually had a conversation with the shooter the day before at the same location. He could tell something was wrong and he was out of place, and that what he lacked in his life was a fundamental sense of love. He said the man came there to kill people, and what he really needed was someone to love him. 

I wonder what was said during that conversation , and how the man could glean such a conclusion from it?  Sadly this tragedy is going to be exploited by the Democrat party. I’ve heard little discussion of the shooting in Milwaukee or California but perhaps they don’t fit so neatly into an agenda for the upcoming elections. Root causes are not too helpful because we aren’t talking about normal people here. We are talking about evil individuals that will kill others to satisfy something in their deranged minds. You’re absolutely correct that reasonable people would find all such killings deplorable. We all feel emotions such as anger , greed etc. As participants in civilized society we don’t act on such feelings by physically harming others. That’s what separates the vast majority of us ( fortunately ) from common criminals. 

• Vomit 1

Obligatory reminder that there were decades when you could mail order with zero oversight US military surplus rifles and full cap mags and we didn't have the kinds of problems we do now.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Obligatory reminder that there were decades when you could mail order with zero oversight US military surplus rifles and full cap mags and we didn't have the kinds of problems we do now.

Well Trump wasn't around then.  Geez.

But seriously we do NOT have a gun problem.  We all know we have a mental health problem.