What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Just now, Tiberius said:

And Republicans have made it so victims of corporate wrong doing cannot be sued in court. Unreal. No wonder they feel free to flood America with killing tools 

Lie.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nope 

It is a lie, I know it, the board knows it.

Your repetition does not make it so.

Reminder from up above, these citizens have guns.

minn-defend-property-rosas2-730x0.jpg

Edited by B-Man

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It is a lie, I know it, the board knows it.

Your repetition does not make it so.

Reminder from up above, these citizens have guns.

minn-defend-property-rosas2-730x0.jpg

Good for them. So did the citizen who murdered the members of the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh. What's your point? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And Republicans have made it so victims of corporate wrong doing cannot be sued in court. Unreal. No wonder they feel free to flood America with killing tools 

Corporate wrong doing?  Please explain.

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

What a horrible tragedy. 

How is it any more of a "horrible tragedy" than the mass murders in Atlanta or Boulder or Indianapolis  or anywhere else in the US?   Dead is dead.

Edited by SoTier

I would appreciate someone explain to me why I should willing give up my protection when the same people are telling me that police are killing people without consequence or remorse? Literally within days of each other many people are arguing that cops are state sponsored killers but I should trust said state sponsor killers to protect me from other bad guys 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I would appreciate someone explain to me why I should willing give up my protection when the same people are telling me that police are killing people without consequence or remorse? Literally within days of each other many people are arguing that cops are state sponsored killers but I should trust said state sponsor killers to protect me from other bad guys 

I may be heading to your view Timmy.

After Indy issue I think FedEx should be charged under OSHA for not allowing employees to carry guns for self defence or having armed guards through out the facility. If you cannot be safe at work or in church then let's just get it on. 

Gun control is impossible!! Shoot first, ask questions later. 

Any solution is better than status quo.

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

No the incident is not funny, what is funny is your concern about a gun incident, either accidental or deliberate. 

I never accused you of saying the incident was funny. 

So you think I'm not concerned about people being shot?  What has brought you to this conclusion.  

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, when people were hungry and went to Washington they got food stamps, so will they get discount coupons from the gun lobby and Washington to get a gun for protection?

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I never accused you of saying the incident was funny. 

So you think I'm not concerned about people being shot?  What has brought you to this conclusion.  

Either dramatic  gun control is put in place or more guns is the answer. I am sorry if I misrepresented your position, I think I may gave been wrong looking back at your statements.

Mea culpa Chef.

Edited by Niagara Bill
Spelling

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Either dramatic  gun control is put in place or more guns is the answer. I am sorry if I misrepresented your position, I think I may gave been wrong looking back at your statements.

Mea culpa Chef.

in your world it's black and white.  Either no guns or more guns. You've made that very clear and it's a very failed position to take.  We actually have a thread with that take as the title of the thread here.  I've made my position very clear here of what I feel needs to be done.  

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

in your world it's black and white.  Either no guns or more guns. You've made that very clear and it's a very failed position to take.  We actually have a thread with that take as the title of the thread here.  I've made my position very clear here of what I feel needs to be done.  

There is no possibility of realistic change. Even when background checks were made a requirement numerous exceptions were then granted. There is no appetite for control. 

Can you drive a car legally, then pass a test at some later date. No!,

But you can buy and use a gun. (Charleston exception). 

11 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

There is no possibility of realistic change. Even when background checks were made a requirement numerous exceptions were then granted. There is no appetite for control. 

Can you drive a car legally, then pass a test at some later date. No!,

But you can buy and use a gun. (Charleston exception). 

Absolutely there are possibilities for realistic change.