What is better, no guns, or more guns?

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

These people should have called the Police and not taken matters into their own hands.  

When a large, angry mob, with some of them armed, breaks through a gate into a private residential community, they pretty much put the matter into the hands of the residents.

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

I am not an NRA kind of guy, but I am a 2A supporter. I just thought his perspective on what happened was a pretty rational take.

yup, pretty good analysis.  The wife has no business having a gun and that was beyond dangerous and potentially criminal.  

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

These people should have called the Police and not taken matters into their own hands.  

Oh, please. They stood their ground to protect their property. You want to run and hide. It doesn't mean everyone should. God bless that couple for standing up to the pigs who were out to destroy their house.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

yup, pretty good analysis.  The wife has no business having a gun and that was beyond dangerous and potentially criminal.  

False...

...the problem is criminal trespassing onto private property...

Funny how there are no interviews of these alleged "protesters" to defend themselves in this case...

...I suppose the problem with interviewing them is that there is absolutely zero justification for breaking through a gate onto private property...

...which is a subject that the MSM simply has to avoid at all costs...

...bad optics.

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

False...

...the problem is criminal trespassing onto private property...

Funny how there are no interviews of these alleged "protesters" to defend themselves in this case...

...I suppose the problem with interviewing them is that there is absolutely zero justification for breaking through a gate onto private property...

...which is a subject that the MSM simply has to avoid at all costs...

...bad optics.

people trespassing are wrong...

...If they were threatening, that is wrong too....  

....The wife having a gun is not wrong...  

....The wife pointing it at people and waving it around like a complete idiot is wrong....

...bad optics

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, please. They stood their ground to protect their property. You want to run and hide. It doesn't mean everyone should. God bless that couple for standing up to the pigs who were out to destroy their house.

The funny thing is, if that would have been a large, angry, conservative mob, with people armed, going through that gate, he would have been cheering residents on to arm themselves.

No intellectual consistency.

• Like (+1) 1

....The wife pointing it at people and waving it around like a complete idiot is wrong....

But also ballsy as schitt. Gotta hand it to her. Hundreds of people tearing down their gate and threatening to kill them, and she stood her ground.

God Bless America.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

people trespassing are wrong...

...If they were threatening, that is wrong too....  

....The wife having a gun is not wrong...  

...bad optics

I disagree.

If people want to trespass and surprise people like that on their own property without previous provocation, then you are inviting a response full of adrenaline, and limited to a fight or flight response.

As people cheer on lawlessness, you must expect that people will defend themselves in more extreme ways.

If you want to decriminalize crime, while adding scrutiny to how victims attempt to defend against those crimes, while living in a climate of increasing chaos, without police protection, then be prepared for a populace that will become increasingly radicalized in defense of them selves and their property.

It is a cycle that promotes crime, while also promoting more extreme measure to defend ones self.

Is that really an ideal trend that you want to see?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I disagree.

If people want to trespass and surprise people like that on their own property without previous provocation, then you are inviting a response full of adrenaline, and limited to a fight or flight response.

As people cheer on lawlessness, you must expect that people will defend themselves in more extreme ways.

If you want to decriminalize crime, while adding scrutiny to how victims attempt to defend against those crimes, while living in a climate of increasing chaos, without police protection, then be prepared for a populace that will become increasingly radicalized in defense of them selves and their property.

It is a cycle that promotes crime, while also promoting more extreme measure to defend ones self.

Is that really an ideal trend that you want to see?

what does any of this rambling have to do with a lady who is handling a gun like an idiot?  

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Right out of the Trump Hand Book for Dummies

A white St. Louis lawyer who quickly rose to internet fame this week after he pulled an AR-15 on Black Lives Matter protesters marching near his house told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson on Tuesday night he couldn’t possibly be racist because his Black clients love him.   https://www.yahoo.com/news/gun-toting-st-louis-lawyer-021141109.html

What's with all the skin color?  Once again the left is obsessed with it?  Why is that?  

6 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

what does any of this rambling have to do with a lady who is handling a gun like an idiot?  

Two separate things can be true at the same time.

I was very confidant that this was going to be your response.

Trying to reason with some of you leftist operatives is a complete waste of time. You are not here to have an honest discussion. Have fun playing with everyone else.

Off to ignore you go...

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Two separate things can be true at the same time.

yes, I’m the one saying that.  The woman was wrong to act like an idiot.  And the mob was wrong too.  

he is the one disagreeing with that, read the posts.

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I was very confidant that this was going to be your response.

Trying to reason with some of you leftist operatives is a complete waste of time. You are not here to have an honest discussion. Have fun playing with everyone else.

Off to ignore you go...

bye troll 

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

yes, I’m the one saying that.  The woman was wrong to act like an idiot.  And the mob was wrong too.  

he is the one disagreeing with that, read the posts.

bye troll 

She was right in having the gun.

She was wrong in how she handled the gun (but there's no law against that).

3 minutes ago, GG said:

that’s what I said.  Though I am not aware of the laws in that state.  Pointing a gun at somewhere can lead to criminal or civil liability in some jurisdictions. But who really cares

I think I would apply the analysis that many in the msm and twittesphere apply to law enforcement every day.  clearly, the crowd was in no danger. in fact, the couple was in no danger, either.  not no one was in danger, so i really don't know what the fuss is.  everyone goes home, let's leave it up to a certified counselor to (wo)mansplain to each party involved how this really is an opportunity for growth.  

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, GG said:

If people want to invade someone else's property in an attempt to intimidate and create fear, then this is the reaction you should expect. When people are threatened at home, you should expect to at least be threatened in equal measure. Apparently, they were effective in discouraging any more encroachment towards their home.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think I would apply the analysis that many in the msm and twittesphere apply to law enforcement every day.  clearly, the crowd was in no danger. in fact, the couple was in no danger, either.  not no one was in danger, so i really don't know what the fuss is.  everyone goes home, let's leave it up to a certified counselor to (wo)mansplain to each party involved how this really is an opportunity for growth.  

Well said.

They were all just messing about...

...no harm no foul...

...and the couple gets to go on TV and fix their reputations with ease...

...while the "protesters" get to remain relatively anonymous and do it again.

If this is how people want to handle lawlessness in the urban environment, then urban folks may want to consider moving while they can make a few dollars on the deal.

There is nothing sustainable with this trend.

BTW, your sarcasm was excellent.

• Like (+1) 1