What is better, no guns, or more guns?

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Right out of the Trump Hand Book for Dummies

A white St. Louis lawyer who quickly rose to internet fame this week after he pulled an AR-15 on Black Lives Matter protesters marching near his house told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson on Tuesday night he couldn’t possibly be racist because his Black clients love him.   https://www.yahoo.com/news/gun-toting-st-louis-lawyer-021141109.html

Hey, Slim. So, a couple arms themselves, on their property, as a bi-racial crowd breaks through a gate, onto private property, and acts in an agressive, threatening manner. Perhaps, you could explain what specific behavior they engaged in that was racist?

Right out of the Left Handbook for Dummies:

When someone does something you disagree with, accuse them of being racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc.

Since you were so amused by his remarks, please, provide an explanation and some proof that you are not racist.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Hey, Slim. So, a couple arms themselves, on their property, as a bi-racial crowd breaks through a gate, onto private property, and acts in an agressive, threatening manner. Perhaps, you could explain what specific behavior they engaged in that was racist?

Right out of the Left Handbook for Dummies:

When someone does something you disagree with, accuse them of being racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc.

Since you were so amused by his remarks, please, provide an explanation and some proof that you are not racist.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

1. The 'protestors' were trespassing on private property 

2. They were warned as much, and responded with threats of violence and threats of burning down the couple's house

3. Both of them really need to take a safety course for their own sake

4. My understanding is that, because the 'protestors' were on their private property, the local law saw it as no different than if they were inside the couple's house

Funny,  Maybe I misread it ....   I thought they were walking down the street on the way to the Mayors home.  

2.  What threat were they under to wave guns at people while yelling at the protesters?    Had these lovely people stayed away would they have been "shouted at"?  

3.  I agree 100% 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-investigating-protesters-confrontation-armed-213607583.html

A couple pointed guns at protesters who were on private property outside their home Sunday night, as the demonstrators marched past on their way to St. Louis mayor Lyda Krewson’s residence to demand her resignation. Police are now investigating the incident to determine whether the protesters committed trespassing and fourth-degree assault by intimidation.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey stood outside their home on Portland Place, a private street, as hundreds of protesters, some of them armed, marched by and chanted. The McCloskeys had been inside their home when they heard loud activity outside and saw “a large group of subjects forcefully break an iron gate marked with ‘No Trespassing’ and ‘Private Street’ signs,” St. Louis police said.

So I guess I need to ask....    Are armed protesters are ONLY allowed by the Republicans?  

15 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Funny,  Maybe I misread it ....   I thought they were walking down the street on the way to the Mayors home.  

2.  What threat were they under to wave guns at people while yelling at the protesters?    Had these lovely people stayed away would they have been "shouted at"?  

3.  I agree 100% 

The street is private, marked as such, and gated. They decided to enter anyway. The gate ended up broken, but it didn't seem to start that way when they began funneling in. There isn't even street view of the neighborhood because Google wasn't allowed access either.

Again, the reports are that the couple told the crowd they were trespassing and needed to leave and the crowd responded with threats of violence and arson. It was after those threats that the couple armed themselves. 

Since you've gone back and edited, I will add that it stops being a protest when you start breaking the law. Armed trespassing is a crime regardless of political affiliation, race, religion, or anything else. 

Edited by BuffaloHokie13
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

3.  I agree 100% 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-investigating-protesters-confrontation-armed-213607583.html

A couple pointed guns at protesters who were on private property outside their home Sunday night, as the demonstrators marched past on their way to St. Louis mayor Lyda Krewson’s residence to demand her resignation. Police are now investigating the incident to determine whether the protesters committed trespassing and fourth-degree assault by intimidation.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey stood outside their home on Portland Place, a private street, as hundreds of protesters, some of them armed, marched by and chanted. The McCloskeys had been inside their home when they heard loud activity outside and saw “a large group of subjects forcefully break an iron gate marked with ‘No Trespassing’ and ‘Private Street’ signs,” St. Louis police said.

So I guess I need to ask....    Are armed protesters are ONLY allowed by the Republicans?  

Also a legitimate question: Why does it only bother you when Republicans are armed?

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

You can't Fix Stupid.    And this Stupid display may bite them in the ass.

Police Investigating Protesters after Confrontation with Armed St. Louis Homeowners

10bbf3ce108a57d51c15b0ff48b73637

The Poster People of the Gun Movement !!   LOL   Mark and Patricia McCloskey stood outside their home on Portland Place

His finger  off the trigger.  Hers is on the trigger. 

062820_BillGreenblattUPI_attorneys_01_0.

So What was do threatening to this White Bread couple?  

Patricia-McCloskey-640x360.jpg

File charges, make them go to court and 6 months of Counseling 

Is that a gun aimed at her? 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Is that a gun aimed at her? 

If you're talking about her husband, it looked like he pointed the gun at her a few times. If you're talking about the guy in the foreground it looks like a camera and long range mic.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, bdutton said:

No.

Its a microphone boom connected to a camera.  (follow the link and zoom in).

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

If you're talking about her husband, it looked like he pointed the gun at her a few times. If you're talking about the guy in the foreground it looks like a camera and long range mic.

Thank you.

Why would "peaceful protesters" record their breaking and entering, destruction of property, and threats against homeowners?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Thank you.

Why would "peaceful protesters" record their breaking and entering, destruction of property, and threats against homeowners?

They don't. They agitate first, then record and claim to be peaceful victims. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Thank you.

dunno...why would one record a policeman kneeling on the neck of a handcuffed and subdued suspect for 9 minutes?

Since when are you only allowed to show equal force to a mob that come against you? I don't care if the mob only had fists, they had an overwhelming number compared to the couple.

Let's call the guns the equalizer

• Like (+1) 2