What is better, no guns, or more guns?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Because the gangs are still in control.

The mayor should have told them to 'chill'. Too bad she was too budy getting her hair done - in violation of her own order - to bother.

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The mayor should have told them to 'chill'. Too bad she was too budy getting her hair done - in violation of her own order - to bother.

Maybe they could make Chicago a no gun zone? That oughta do it. 

On 4/11/2020 at 4:56 PM, Koko78 said:

It's nice when our "leaders" try to solve real world problems by acting like we should be able to declare a base in a second grade game of tag so we're not IT.

On 4/16/2020 at 12:12 PM, IDBillzFan said:

You would think people like Handler would have someone by their side to read what they are about to post to keep them from embarrassing themselves with stupid posts like the one above.

Yeah I have a big problem with whomever is the “handler” of Handler’s twitter account. I once sent her a tweet soon after she appeared on the Bill Maher show and told her to listen carefully to Killer Mike’s take on the second amendment (another frequent guest on Maher’s show) as it relates to minorities and their relationships with law enforcement. I then ever so kindly recommended she check out Hamilton’s Federalist Paper #29, Madison’s #46, 1689 English B.O.R., and I believe a couple other things. No response. Just blocked. So I’m not a fan.

• Like (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, RealKayAdams said:

Yeah I have a big problem with whomever is the “handler” of Handler’s twitter account. I once sent her a tweet soon after she appeared on the Bill Maher show and told her to listen carefully to Killer Mike’s take on the second amendment (another frequent guest on Maher’s show) as it relates to minorities and their relationships with law enforcement. I then ever so kindly recommended she check out Hamilton’s Federalist Paper #29, Madison’s #46, 1689 English B.O.R., and I believe a couple other things. No response. Just blocked. So I’m not a fan.

Your problem was that you asked her to consider someone else's opinion. 

• Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, RealKayAdams said:

The fact that she blocked you exemplifies everything wrong with the far left (in spite of your love for Bernie, I do not assign you to that group). All you did was offer a differing opinion and backed it up facts. Her response was not only to ignore you, but actually block you, which says she probably assumed you were a Trumphole because she's not smart enough to understand there are more than two opinions.

Few things are more ironic than how a party who claims to promote tolerance is intolerant of everyone who doesn't think like them. I can see how frustrating it must be for someone like yourself to get lumped in with those nutbags simply because you support Bernie.

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Gun control yes, but did they put up signs to announce that the county was a 'gun free zone'?

It is always the details that get forgotten. If they only remembered to put up the signs, those 16 people would still be alive.