What is better, no guns, or more guns?

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Dude, it's better to be morally correct than factually accurate! Just ask her!

What I believe that means is that it doesn't matter if the Kulaks we persecute actually are the oppressors, just that it would be morally sound to persecute them if they were.

30 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

She's an idiot. There were no Confederate flags (and what would it matter if there were?) and there were cops everywhere.

29 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Dude, it's better to be morally correct than factually accurate! Just ask her!

she never lets trivial details like facts bother her

As the crowd began to thin out, however, one heated conversation drew a small gathering of onlookers.

“Why do you need to have that gun?” Paul Karns asked a 19-year-old in a black leather jacket with a massive .338-caliber Lapua precision rifle slung proudly over his shoulder.

“Don’t let him antagonize you!” someone shouted behind the teen.

“If the military has it, then I can have it,” added another onlooker.

“Are you in the military?” Karns replied. “Have you been trained?”

The issue was intensely personal for Karns, a writer who was working not far away when he decided to check out the rally.

Twenty years ago, he said, he was in graduate school at the University of Arkansas when he witnessed a disgruntled student shoot and kill a faculty member — a shooting that made national news. A few years later, Karns himself was shot when he intervened to help a neighbor. He said the incidents had left him with PTSD, a scar on his shoulder and a belief that people shouldn’t be allowed to own “military-grade” weapons.

“Why do you need something so big to go the range?” he pressed the teen with the precision rifle.

The teen said the massive gun was for hunting and target shooting.

After a tense 10 minutes — much of it filmed by onlookers — the talk ended with a handshake.

But Karns left the conversation frustrated.

“These guys walk around with their displays of huge weapons,” he said, shaking his head as a man walked past in full-body camo, with a bulletproof vest, a handgun and an AR-15-style assault rifle. “It makes them feel safer. But it doesn’t make a lot of other people feel safer.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2020/01/20/virginia-gun-rally-updates/

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
Image result for piles of trash

They just trashed the place 

You do realize that link takes you to a different story right ?  What do the streets of San Antonio have to do with this thread ? 

Why isn’t this pos banned ?    

https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Fiesta-making-progress-on-trash-recycling-6254540.php

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

You do realize that link takes you to a different story right ?  What do the streets of San Antonio have to do with this thread ? 

Why isn’t this pos banned ?    

https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Fiesta-making-progress-on-trash-recycling-6254540.php

Tibs isn't posting something he found on his own because he's not trying to make a point. He's trying to make a living.

He's paid to post lies and link to misleading stories and photos to advance a leftist narrative. He's the guy who spams the comments sections of Fox News and other right-leaning site.

You know sometimes you see comments like "My brother just paid cash for his Land Rover! Ask me how!"

Tibs asked them how. I suspect he's just a Bills fan who found another forum to get paid for posting the same stuff he posts on other message boards.

Put him on ignore and watch how much cleaner the board becomes.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Tibs isn't posting something he found on his own because he's not trying to make a point. He's trying to make a living.

He's paid to post lies and link to misleading stories and photos to advance a leftist narrative. He's the guy who spams the comments sections of Fox News and other right-leaning site.

You know sometimes you see comments like "My brother just paid cash for his Land Rover! Ask me how!"

Tibs asked them how.and I suspect he's just a Bills fan who found another forum to get paid for posting the same stuff he posts on other message boards.

This is good advice, even for those who don't need any advice.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

?

banhammer please 

56 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Tibs asked them how. I suspect he's just a Bills fan who found another forum to get paid for posting the same stuff he posts on other message boards.

which means he should be removed

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

which means he should be removed

For better or for worse, it just doesn't work like that on this board. 

Everyone knows Tibs is a paid poster, and most of us have him on ignore. A few like to play with him, though I'm not sure why because it just gives him more opportunities to post easily debunked links.

But again, ignore and move along. It's not like people here are stupid enough to believe the garbage that he posts.

40 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

For better or for worse, it just doesn't work like that on this board. 

Everyone knows Tibs is a paid poster, and most of us have him on ignore. A few like to play with him, though I'm not sure why because it just gives him more opportunities to post easily debunked links.

But again, ignore and move along. It's not like people here are stupid enough to believe the garbage that he posts.

Liar