What is better, no guns, or more guns?

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Alec Sears....cut his teeth as a great thinker by putting up Christmas Lights according to his bio

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So is your guy Ryan saying that maybe unhinged, irresponsible or dangerous people should not have guns? BTW....is this the same 24 year old intellectual titan that is under scrutiny for impersonating a lawyer? He must be thrilled to be getting your retweets and posts! It’s a big deal for kids that age!

Edited by TH3

BECAUSE OF COURSE THEY DID: 

YouTube Removes Livestreams of Richmond Gun-Rights Rally.

NEVER LET A MANUFACTURED NON-CRISIS GO TO WASTE: 

Virginia Gov. Northam Smears Gun Control Opponents to Frighten His Base.

DNC-MSM HARDEST HIT: 

Gun rights rally in Va. capital concludes without reports of violence, injury.

FLASHBACK:  Martin Luther King Jr. and his arsenal of guns.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Checkout this Shaun King wannabee’s hot takes on twitter.    

The comments are hilarious. Anyone who disagrees with this idiot is a "racist" and a "white nationalist".

My personal favorite:

This guy just invented a test for "white nationalism"!

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The comments are hilarious. Anyone who disagrees with this idiot is a "racist" and a "white nationalist".

My personal favorite:

yep he’s an idiot.   I “@‘d” him with poc’s at the event and he unleashed a pile of crap my way ?

what’s crazier to me is this guy has 39k followers, people eat this crap up ??‍♂️

Edited by Teddy KGB

2 hours ago, TH3 said:

Alec Sears....cut his teeth as a great thinker by putting up Christmas Lights according to his bio

So is your guy Ryan saying that maybe unhinged, irresponsible or dangerous people should not have guns? BTW....is this the same 24 year old intellectual titan that is under scrutiny for impersonating a lawyer? He must be thrilled to be getting your retweets and posts! It’s a big deal for kids that age!

That's all you got?  TH3...pop gun.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TH3 said:

The first sign of a lost argument emerges when someone who is unable to refute a message is left trying to kneecap the messenger.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

That guy is a ****, plain and simple. 

It's funny to me how there are countless examples of people of color at the event, and yet every leftist STILL insists it was a bunch of white supremacists.

Leftists are the dumbest, most racist nutbags this country will ever see.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

My personal favorite:

Did anyone ask him what group of people don't believe their culture is preferable to others?

The only group I can think of are white American liberals, who are unironically leading the assault on traditional white American culture.

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

Did anyone ask him what group of people don't believe their culture is preferable to others?

The only group I can think of are white American liberals, who are unironically leading the assault on traditional white American culture.

My favorite part is how he typed IMHO.  I've got much work to do, but I don't think that dude has a humble bone in his body.  

24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And now a word from the peanut gallery about something she doesn't understand based on something she didn't see.

She's an idiot. There were no Confederate flags (and what would it matter if there were?) and there were cops everywhere.

Just now, Rob's House said:

She's an idiot. There were no Confederate flags (and what would it matter if there were?) and there were cops everywhere.

Dude, it's better to be morally correct than factually accurate! Just ask her!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

My favorite part is how he typed IMHO.  I've got much work to do, but I don't think that dude has a humble bone in his body.  

His lack of humility is implicit in his declaratory statements that hinge on the premise that the people he's speaking of are all racists, which (not coincidentally) is also his conclusion.

• Like (+1) 1