What is better, no guns, or more guns?

1- It’s immoral to blame legal gun owning Americans for the crimes of mentally insane people. (Just like it’s immoral to blame legal immigrants for the immigration issues in this country and for the crimes of illegal imigrants.) 

2- It’s ridiculous to believe that even wholesale removal of Guns from the general public will prevent evil men from the commission of evil acts. 

3- it’s illogical to argue that the entity that is responsible for the public school’s and public safety which has a huge part in these shootings (from the complete failure in Broward County, to the failure with this guy in El Paso who was reported to police, not to mention the environment in our public schools that has contributed to many of these fanatics - on both sides of the ideological spectrum) needs more control and more freedom to ***** things up. 

4- it’s unamerican and contrary to the principles that this country was founded on to argue that safety is a priority over freedom. Would you live under cheap tyranny, or expensive freedom? 

5- it is historically and realisitically unbelievable to think that the government seeking to sieze weapons from the 300m+ gun owners in this country wouldn’t result in a shooting war. It is further illogical to believe, or think, that even an 8th of the LEO’s and Military personal in this country would take the side of the politicians. 

6- Lastly, it’s wrong, and pure disinformation that the idea of more stringent rules, or control measures, will fix these problems. The only true answer, if there were one (which there isn’t) would be forced removal of guns from the citizenry- see #5 for more on that. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

the rest of the world can’t even begin to fathom why these weapons are defended as some kind of autonomy

And why should we care what the rest of the world thinks ?

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

To paraphrase Marv: The minute we start doing things to please the rest of the world we'll be sitting with them.

^^^  What he said ^^^

9 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

100% unConstitutional.

Can’t be done by law.

”Shall not be infringed”

Start there. Learn how to Amend the US Constitution.

Then, when that’s failed, pound sand.

What about "well regulated"?

5 hours ago, westside2 said:

I wonder what percentage of mass shootings are in blue states compared to red states? 

NY, chi, Detroit, Baltimore, Gary Indiana, LA. If you take away these democratic run ***** holes, I wonder how much your crime statistics improve?

Probably most of them, because that's where most of the American population is concentrated. 

If there are more people, the odds are pretty clear that something will happen more frequently.

I imagine the same holds true for speeding tickets. 

5 minutes ago, Gary M said:

And why should we care what the rest of the world thinks ?

Well in this specific situation, the rest of the developed world doesn't have anywhere close to the same issues with mass shootings as the US has.

It would probably be smart to study why people don't shoot up Walmarts, schools, movie theatres, etc in other counties, to understand why it only seems to happen with any frequency in the USA. 

4 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Let me preface this by saying I’m not trying to insult you:

That’s an argument which appeals to illiteracy.  Sentence structure is essential to understanding the meaning of the written word.

Diagram the sentence you’re appealing to please.

45 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Oh, boy. We're about to find out how much of what you post here is repeating what you've been blindly told and how much is original thought.

38 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Let me preface this by saying I’m not trying to insult you:

That’s an argument which appeals to illiteracy.  Sentence structure is essential to understanding the meaning of the written word.

Diagram the sentence you’re appealing to please.

Who's making the popcorn?

22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, boy. We're about to find out how much of what you post here is repeating what you've been blindly told and how much is original thought.

Who's making the popcorn?

Popcorn?  This upcoming shitshow is going to require beer.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I can see it a mile away.

It is racist for the President to condemn other groups that aren't white supremacy.

11 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I think every white Male in America, should follow the lead of the democratic candidates and apologize for being born white. Then we can move on to the reparations.

Like I always say................

those anti-American Demonrat pricks can shove their racism up their azzes, sideways.

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I can see it a mile away.

It is racist for the President to condemn other groups that aren't white supremacy.

Nope.  "Trump refuses to condemn white supremacy."  

They're basically going to rerun the same stories they did from Charlottesville.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Nope.  "Trump refuses to condemn white supremacy."  

They're basically going to rerun the same stories they did from Charlottesville.

Didnt that start back when he was running and didnt even know who David Duke was?

Guns need to be tracked with an embedded GPS tracking device. If your gun doesn't carry the tracking device, you lose it. Develop/advance technology in public gun detection devices. Go through a Walmart entrance that can be locked down If certain weapons are detected. Install gun detectioon devices in the streets to indicate gun carriers.

You will never be able to keep track of every looney tune that wants to kill people, but we can damn sure do a better job keeping track of guns in the US IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Figster said:

Guns need to be tracked with an embedded GPS tracking device. If your gun doesn't carry the tracking device, you lose it. Develop/advance technology in public gun detection devices. Go through a Walmart entrance that can be locked down If certain weapons are detected. Install gun detectioon devices in the streets to indicate gun carriers.

You will never be able to keep track of every looney tune that wants to kill people, but we can damn sure do a better job keeping track of guns in the US IMO. 

Why not just embed the looney tunes?  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Figster said:

Are you the same guy who thought all we needed to protect our southern border was a few dogs?