What is better, no guns, or more guns?

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Literally just had to do this, sans gun.

(*^*&%^$^#mouthing off to blind woman in the Metro station.  I believe my exact words were "knock you in to next week and kick your ass on Tuesday."

See you next Tuesday?? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Just a reminder we have the equivalent of multiple "school shootings" every week in Chicago...................

Maybe they should pass some 'gun control' laws ?

Yep, laws don’t mean much to those who break them. Lefties don’t want to talk about Chicago issues , as that would be “ racist”. In other news, the VA Beach shooter’s pic hasn’t been shown on CNN. Would that be the case if the perp was an “ angry white male” ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yep, laws don’t mean much to those who break them. Lefties don’t want to talk about Chicago issues , as that would be “ racist”.

In other news, the VA Beach shooter’s pic hasn’t been shown on CNN. Would that be the case if the perp was an “ angry white male” ?

Biggest shooting of the year, so far. Just as disturbing and newsworthy as all the others.

News coverage WAS extensive for the first day, but

Gun was a handgun......................no known political motive................and the shooter was an angry male, but African-American.

Frankly, none of the media will follow up much..................they just don't care if it can't advance their agenda/Narrative.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Biggest shooting of the year, so far. Just as disturbing and newsworthy as all the others.

Gun was a handgun......................no known political motive................and the shooter was an angry male, but African-American.

Frankly, none of the media will follow up much..................they just don't care if it can't advance their agenda/Narrative.

I live in Va Beach and didn’t see the shooters name shown until personal fb friends dug it up 

A friend who works in construction worked with the shooter on some permits earlier in the day.  

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I live in Va Beach and didn’t see the shooters name shown until personal fb friends dug it up 

A friend who works in construction worked with the shooter on some permits earlier in the day.  

Silly rabbit, he's black, Democrat, and fired from his job - so a revenge shooting. This is being memory-holed faster than the Orlando gay nightclub shooting.

P.S. Glad you are ok 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

What shooting?

DeWayne Craddock was violent with co-workers before Virginia Beach shooting: report

https://nypost.com/2019/06/02/dewayne-craddock-had-been-getting-violent-with-co-workers-before-virginia-beach-shooting-report/

Image result for buzz cut

Did political correctness keep him from being suspended and having his access pulled because he was Black? That should be investigated.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DeWayne Craddock was violent with co-workers before Virginia Beach shooting: report

https://nypost.com/2019/06/02/dewayne-craddock-had-been-getting-violent-with-co-workers-before-virginia-beach-shooting-report/

Did political correctness keep him from being suspended and having his access pulled because he was Black? That should be investigated.

Racist conspiracy to deflect from the last massacre? 

Sure! 

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Probably. It’s a sad state of affairs, but that’s become the world we live in and it’s still getting worse. 

As of this afternoon, 11 of the 19 individuals arrested on gun charges over the weekend by #ChicagoPolice are already out on the street. 7 of the individuals were previously convicted felons and 6 had prior gun offenses in their backgrounds

"Gun Control" was never about stopping crime.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

The picture was finally released? With them delaying 36 hours I was starting to wonder....

It's a long overdue change in how they are now covering mass shooters.  Very little mention to them is given.  

1 hour ago, GG said:

It's a long overdue change in how they are now covering mass shooters.  Very little mention to them is given.  

pfft...yeah what a coincidence. I wonder if they will stick with this "long overdue change" when a white guy goes on a killing spree?

6 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

pfft...yeah what a coincidence. I wonder if they will stick with this "long overdue change" when a white guy goes on a killing spree?

Look at all the recent mass shootings - there's a concerted effort to minimize the coverage of the shooters.  Race has nothing to do with it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Our lovely governor (Virginia) is calling a special session for gun control trying to capitalize on the VA beach shooting.

I’m researching if having a racist picture, or sexual assault accusation in my past increase my chance of keeping my constitutional rights.