What is better, no guns, or more guns?

27 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I do question an HR manager that brings an intern into a termination meeting.  Sure the newbies need to learn and gain experience but IMO you don't have somebody in the room who isn't somehow engaged in that act.  You want a witness in the room - fine but have it be the person's supervisor or another relevant individual and nobody else.

The Plant Manager was in the room too and was killed.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The Plant Manager was in the room too and was killed.

Yes but no need to have an intern in there during termination of someone.  IMO you just don't do that out of respect for the employee being fired.   I'm not defending the shooter in the least, just disagree with any company that invites spectators to a termination that don't need to be there and in this case the intern is a total stranger. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Yes but no need to have an intern in there during termination of someone.  IMO you just don't do that out of respect for the employee being fired.   I'm not defending the shooter in the least, just disagree with any company that invites spectators to a termination that don't need to be there and in this case the intern is a total stranger. 

Oh, I agree with you. I was just pointing out that the HR guy had a witness with the Plant Manager. Actually it was probably  the Plant Manager that had a witness with the HR guy.

IN TENNESSEE, 15 GUNS IS WHAT WE CALL A NICE START:

Screen-Shot-2019-02-20-at-23.17.48.png

UPDATE: From the comments: “Did you guys look at other posts by that moron? I only scrolled 3 posts down before I saw him asking to identify a gun in a picture that “looks like Sig” to him… and the grip has ‘BERSA’ stamped on it. I understand being not versed in guns, but can you not read? Are you a journalist or something?”

There’s no IQ test to be a “journalist,” much less a subject-matter certification.

ANOTHER UPDATE: Seen on Facebook:

AMMO-600x337.jpg