What is better, no guns, or more guns?

3 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

If the restriction is limited only to magazines then 6 and 8-shot revolvers would still be fine. 

But yeah it's retarded.

I believe it's written so that it can apply to revolvers as well.  

A mitrailleuse might be okay, though.

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

That's terrific. I suspect this is where the American left starts asking why the guy who ambushed and shot the cop, and kept slamming the cop's head into the pavement, needed to die.

On 1/14/2019 at 2:49 PM, LABillzFan said:

Gotta love Oregon.

Give dowtown Portland to Antifa. Reduce mags to 5 rounds and purchases to 20 rounds a month. :lol:

So in order to practice gun safety and accuracy I can only do this by going to the range and shooting 20 rounds a month?  What is this nonsense??  

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So in order to practice gun safety and accuracy I can only do this by going to the range and shooting 20 rounds a month?  What is this nonsense??  

And you're not going to be able to afford that, because you'll be paying inflated rates to PG&E to settle your lawsuit against them...  

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It's right up there with CA banning lead in bullets because someone thought the condor was going extinct as a result of it getting lead poisoning by eating carcasses left behind by hunters.  I think the preferred CA ammo material is cotton candy, but you still have a 10-week wait period before you're allowed to receive them.

YOU MIGHT NOT BE INTERESTED IN THE GLEICHSCHALTUNG, BUT THE GLEICHSCHALTUNG IS INTERESTED IN YOU: 

Anti-Gun Democrat’s Purchase Of ‘Meateater’ Could Pose Big Problems For Hunter-Focused Company.

Meatater, a popular hunter-focused entertainment company started by outdoorsman and writer Steven Rinella, was purchased by a rabidly anti-gun Democrat financier late last year in a move that has raised alarms among hunters and gun-rights activists. The Chernin Group, a California-based investment fund run by wealthy Democratic activist and Hollywood producer Peter Chernin, purchased a controlling stake in Rinella’s Meateater in 2018.

The left-wing, anti-gun political activism of Meateater’s largest investor, as well as political commentary and activity from some of its key partners and sponsors, complicates the company’s expansion plans given that such a large percentage of hunters in the United States — who comprise Meateater’s core audience — staunchly support both gun rights and Republican political candidates. Chernin’s company announced the investment in Meateater and its hiring of a new CEO for the company via a press release last October.

Chernin, who has donated nearly $500,000 to Democratic candidates and causes since 2015, has repeatedly attacked gun rights and Second Amendment activists over the last year. He retweeted comedian Michael Ian Black’s attack on the National Rifle Association as a “terrorist organization” and a separate Hollywood personality’s attempt to force FedEx and Visa to sever their ties with the NRA.

Much more at the link.

DxAX_yaWwAA8dYM.jpg

37IgC9B.jpg&key=i9M3QitnYy7kmwQPAQoCyA&w

37IgC9B.jpg              1d90515c8344afe174446f228cf9060fbbd22fa203d788908f58e1ad6c156ea5.png

Thumbnail

• Like (+1) 1