What is better, no guns, or more guns?

1 minute ago, Figster said:

Guns in every household keeps this from happing.

Nope!  Nope they don't!  You see, I live in a Third world country and most average citizens don't have guns in theirs houses!  I have been broken into when I was in bed sleeping with my family.  Guess what. Having a gun in my hand was the last thing I wanted!  

Most criminals don't want to kill anyone.  But you having a gun just increased the chance of someone getting killed.

Finally, this has nothing to do with you having a gun.  The criminals are not after your TV or Cellphone.  If you aren't involved in Criminal Activities, there is a good chance in your lifetime you will never get invaded.

19 minutes ago, KW95 said:

How many of you clowns been broken into or attacked by a gun wielding thug?

Answer honestly and then tell me how you having a gun in your house is called protecting yourself....FROM WHAT?

Define "attacked."

3 minutes ago, KW95 said:

I live in a Third world country

Detroit?

7 minutes ago, KW95 said:

If you aren't involved in Criminal Activities, there is a good chance in your lifetime you will never get invaded.

There is a good chance that I will never have a fire but I still own a fire extinguisher

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Define "attacked."

Sitting at home, watching TV or Sleeping and someone  invaded your house.

Waiting at the bus station and a motorbike pulls over and puts a gun to your head and asks for your wallet and cellphone or purse.

Just now, /dev/null said:

Detroit?

There is a good chance that I will never have a fire but I still own a fire extinguisher

Detroit!  hahah

Really?  How many people own an extinguisher?  Is it mandatory in the States?

Just now, /dev/null said:

I've been mugged at gunpoint

and if you had a gun, would you have the chance to pull it out?

4 minutes ago, Azalin said:

No, fire extinguishers are not mandatory. Neither are firearms, retard.

Retard?  Did you just call me a retard?

What are you, 7 years old?  

Go !@#$ yourself retard!  That's how you say it here and fire a couple rounds in the air!

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol::lol:

The irony is incredible. This person is calling to give the state the power to murder lawful people in order to steal their possessions in order to prevent people from being murdered.

That's pretty much the entire purpose of the second amendment. 

We need to ensure people like that twat never get the chance to live out their ideology. By any means necessary 

Heard this on Facebook and I wanted to share it. I’m sure you guys will have a rebuttal and that’s why I want to share it.  Here it goes:

North Korea should have nukes because nukes don’t kill people. People kill people. 

I have the legal right in the state of NY via my permit to own.Let somebody knock out my security system,break in like a church mouse/group of rats and within seconds death would happen.Our Pitbull is great for security but she can't put a bullet in a scumbag of two or three faces like my pistol and right hand can.I will kill before I would allow filth to gang rape my bride and steal my possessions that we have worked so hard for.

Honestly, there is a lot to say about looking into WHY these guys did what they did. Not, just bitching about the fact they did what they did. 

Finding the motives and taking those away is the best way to deal with crap like this.

I still think that if half these shooters were forced to go to church (non-muslim/non-radical) then the problem wouldn't exist. These kids reach their breaking point. They are broke by their peers and their environment, then cast aside by society. Animosity builds up and they seek revenge. Most even say as much before or after they do what they do.

I hate sympathizing with criminals, but when those who commit the crimes are kids I tend to look at those around them for blame. In this case, it is hard not to point out the COMPLETE AND UTTER failure of law enforcement/FBI/schools. 

Sure, making guns harder to get will reduce school shootings, but it'd likely increase school bombings/sword attacks/car attacks. No, the "American problem" is that kids are cunts, and the weak break. 

Edited by Paulus

5 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Honestly, there is a lot to say about looking into WHY these guys did what they did. Not, just bitching about the fact they did what they did. 

Finding the motives and taking those away is the best way to deal with crap like this.

I still think that if half these shooters were forced to go to church (non-muslim/non-radical) then the problem wouldn't exist. These kids reach their breaking point. They are broke by their peers and their environment, then cast aside by society. Animosity builds up and they seek revenge. Most even say as much before or after they do what they do.

I hate sympathizing with criminals, but when those who commit the crimes are kids I tend to look at those around them for blame. In this case, it is hard not to point out the COMPLETE AND UTTER failure of law enforcement/FBI/schools. 

Sure, making guns harder to get will reduce school shootings, but it'd likely increase school bombings/sword attacks/car attacks. No, the "American problem" is that kids are cunts, and the weak break. 

Care to elaborate? 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for stupid reaction gif

Gifs are nice, but how about a verbal response? 

27 minutes ago, Paulus said:

It’s way harder today for the youngsters than when I finished undergrad studies in 1991.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Justice said:

Heard this on Facebook and I wanted to share it. I’m sure you guys will have a rebuttal and that’s why I want to share it.  Here it goes:

North Korea should have nukes because nukes don’t kill people. People kill people. 

It’s ridiculous.