Thor, God of Thunder is now a girl.

rockpile

From what I've read Thor does not turn into a woman, but rather is deemed unworthy of handling his hammer and another Marvel superhero who happens to be female is considered worthy to handle Mjölnir. Not a crazy notion, marvel lacks a real female superhero...sorry but storm (who can also handle lightning) black widow and even Electra the only female marvel character with their own movie, can not compete with its top stars. Though Jean Grey should have had her own origin.

From what I've read Thor does not turn into a woman, but rather is deemed unworthy of handling his hammer and another Marvel superhero who happens to be female is considered worthy to handle Mjölnir. Not a crazy notion, marvel lacks a real female superhero...sorry but storm (who can also handle lightning) black widow and even Electra the only female marvel character with their own movie, can not compete with its top stars. Though Jean Grey should have had her own origin.

That seems too complex to be plausible.

Occum's Shaver says he lopped off his member.

I've never been a comic book reader, but I have friends who are, and even though Marvel is trying to get a movie franchise going for some of their female superheros, my friends say that is going to be tough to do because the Marvel female superheroes are not all that interesting.

They do tell me that the DC female superheroes are far more complex and interesting.

Thor was always a BS superhero with a lousy backstory.

In order of stupidity:

3. Thor (not a superhero but a god. All he has is a magic hammer)

2. Daredevil (Zzzzz...who cares about a blind superhero)

1. Superman (yay, he's indestructible.... that's fun for 2 minutes)