Why are we fans?

Football: a human chess match with action. Each play is a game in itself. Possibly the biggest strategy game ever devised. A game where the best teams can be derailed by the best plan. All still depending on the human element to execute the plan correctly. What is not to love.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Born in Cheektowaga in 1964. Moved to TX in '77. Followed the Sabres in the '70s but not the Bills until '88. Moved back to Buffalo in 1989. Attended the division clinching game against Miami, week 15 in 1990, and watched one of the uprights being thrown over the top of the upper deck. Was in attendance for the comeback game against the Oilers with my dad and a stripper from Club Diamond Dust. Attended the coldest playoff game in Bills' history against the Raiders in Jan. 1994.

You know, you just get hooked.

What a heartwarming story about you and your Dad. But, can you post up some pics of the stripper? Thanks.

Grew up in WNY & loved getting a pro team (AFL) in Buffalo. Got to support the home team, man. They're playing for us. This came at a time when my interest skyrocketed in playing games in the neighborhood, football, basketball, baseball. Had some of the greatest times in memory playing football with my buddies during the fall in WNY. Doing that gave me a deep love & appreciation for those who play the game at the pro level. Therefore, most of that passion went to the guys who put on the Bills uniform to play the game. Its a great game & the guys who have the athleticism to play at the NFL level is great to watch. That's my 2 cents, anyway.

Pretty simple. I love football and I was born and raised in WNY. Also have always associated with the underdog, and what greater underdog than the Buffalo Bills?

DITTO !! And there is no greater team !!!