Whaley and his articulation

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, don't worry about the crap responses. The internet is for tough guys who like to bash things.

Second, I have noticed the same thing you have, and it was especially bad during his draft day interviews. But,

It's just you. I only listen to the guy on the radio and he sounds very intelligent and in command.

I have also noticed this. His radio interviews are much cleaner than his TV interviews, which leads me to believe he has a bit of stage fright when the cameras are rolling. Whatever the reason, it doesn't sound like any kind of medical impediment to me.

First, don't worry about the crap responses. The internet is for tough guys who like to bash things.

Second, I have noticed the same thing you have, and it was especially bad during his draft day interviews. But,

I have also noticed this. His radio interviews are much cleaner than his TV interviews, which leads me to believe he has a bit of stage fright when the cameras are rolling. Whatever the reason, it doesn't sound like any kind of medical impediment to me.

Yeah, I've about chalked it up to being in front of a camera at this point.