I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies guys. We just booked our flights, and now trying to get tickets so it's the opener. When we get closer, my boys know I'm a two Bils guy, so hope to meet some of you. I'll buy a couple of cases of beer as an enticement.

We had an awesome time last year. I just love entrenching my boys in the bills fanaticism growing up in Tampa.

I'll reach out to you guys the week before so we can hopefully tailgate a bit, and Squish the Fish!

Thanks for the replies guys. We just booked our flights, and now trying to get tickets so it's the opener. When we get closer, my boys know I'm a two Bils guy, so hope to meet some of you. I'll buy a couple of cases of beer as an enticement.

We had an awesome time last year. I just love entrenching my boys in the bills fanaticism growing up in Tampa.

I'll reach out to you guys the week before so we can hopefully tailgate a bit, and Squish the Fish!

Look forward to meeting you... (If I didn't already last year) lol...

The Kiko injury still has me down a little heading into camp. Hopefully one of the other guys will step up and renew my blind optimism.

On the bright side, there is plenty of time to identify his replacement, get them lots of reps, and extra time to prepare to fill in such a role...

It does suck- but there is a silver lining in it happening so early

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Get to the opener...i have a gut feeling it is going to be a special game...not for the game itself per se...something with Ralph, JK coming on the field with his family looking healthy and with a full head of hair...Bruce, Thurmal, Andre all there to support Jim....and video footage of Andre getting inducted.

When the RCW patches were first announced, I thought it was also stated that all attendees at the opener would be receiving one. Anyone else recall seeing this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...