I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The home opener is the best day of the year by far. Trumps Christmas IMO. If this team makes the playoffs, Buffalo will explode. I remember when we were undefeated a couple years back until Trent got concussed and the general atmosphere around Buffalo was crazy. You could just feel the excitement in the air.

EJ has to take charge and provide a winner's mentality for this team. We can not accept losing. This is the best roster we've had in the last 15 years!! Let's go!!!!

Only 144 days 'til the home opener! As usual, our hotel reservations are set, my leave has already been approved, and I'm ready to go!! Can't wait to see my TBD fam. And, it's Squish The Fish too.

We'll be across the street from you. You'll have to stop by for some of my wings! Of course, you can crack open a Sam Adams, or two

I should be totally healed up in time for the opener.

I'm still trying to decide whether to take the boys to the Fish home opener or fly up for the Cheatriots.

I'll make this prediction, if the Bills ever make it to the SB, I'll be there. I now can afford it, and will never miss this event. Hopefully it happens before I die.

Go Bills!

I'm still trying to decide whether to take the boys to the Fish home opener or fly up for the Cheatriots.

I'll make this prediction, if the Bills ever make it to the SB, I'll be there. I now can afford it, and will never miss this event. Hopefully it happens before I die.

Go Bills!

It will!!!! Lets go Buffalo!!!

I am stoked to come in from San Francisco. I started a little tradition with my Dad to take him to the opener last year and hope to carry it on for quite a few more. He used to be a Buffalo cop and would take me to the games when I was little , while he worked security at the games. Now, 40 years later I can repay the favor. I think they have a legitimate shot at a playoff spot this year. it would be nice to be pleasantly surprised in 2014, wouldn't it?

Happy Father's Day all!

Have the do not pee in sink signs been removed during the stadium upgrade?

During a Dolphins game many moons ago, when Johnson was the coach, somebody plastered a sign in one of the Men's rooms that said: "Please don't throw cigarette butts in the Sinks/Urinals.

It makes them soggy, and hard to light'

Signed Jimmy Johnson.

:-)

Go Bills!

I've had my seasons for 26 years. I was there early on for the glory days. I was spoiled by it.

I thought it would be a lock to see multiple Superbowl wins after that fantastic run from 1988- 1995.(OK, MAYBE 'til '99!)

MAYBE we'll come out of nowhere, and this will be our year!!!!!

Edited by Ted William's frozen head

Most excellent thread . Love love the enthusiasm this year . Thats at least half the fun , being excited for the games .

This year i am more stoked than last year . Last year i was pretty focused but now

it's on like a mofo

I tell you .

Go Bills !

Go Bills!

Make it an easy decision. Go to BOTH games!

Go Bills!

My .02.

Get to the opener...i have a gut feeling it is going to be a special game...not for the game itself per se...something with Ralph, JK coming on the field with his family looking healthy and with a full head of hair...Bruce, Thurmal, Andre all there to support Jim....and video footage of Andre getting inducted.

And then come for the Pats* too :thumbsup: ...thats what we doing...going to be a special season :worthy:

BTW, i regards to the SB...i went to the two Cowboy games and all 3 AFL Championship games......i think even if they lost i prefer the AFL games...and then be in Buffalo for the SB. I am guessing 2 tickets to Super Bowl now over $10K....and you would miss be in Buffalo for that night , next day, day after that....

Edited by plenzmd1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...