I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 144 days 'til the home opener! As usual, our hotel reservations are set, my leave has already been approved, and I'm ready to go!! Can't wait to see my TBD fam. And, it's Squish The Fish too.

ahh... let the season begin! :worthy:

Cautiously optimistic and looking forward to it! How amazing would it be if we actually played some meaningful games in Dec and Jan this year? The season is too short when we are all but out of it by Oct or Nov. #playoffs

Cautiously optimistic and looking forward to it! How amazing would it be if we actually played some meaningful games in Dec and Jan this year? The season is too short when we are all but out of it by Oct or Nov. #playoffs

Amen! I think this is going to be the year that we get in as a wildcard team and then make a real run the following year.

Got my tickets and will be making my hotel reservations next week. Fish fries for the opener!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

98 and counting!

Squish the Fish. If we can somehow make it last Chicago which will be tough and a real test for our secondary. Thankfully Cutler has a tendency to hold onto the ball too long at times so our front could get to him. Then we have a shot at winning a handful of games up to NE.

Only 144 days 'til the home opener! As usual, our hotel reservations are set, my leave has already been approved, and I'm ready to go!! Can't wait to see my TBD fam. And, it's Squish The Fish too.

I only truly get excited for the season until I see the R.Rich post! LETS GO BUFFALO!