T. Jackson forgot his time in buffalo

Sounded to me like he was taking a few shots at buffalo saying he doesn't even know why he was brought here and That he doesn't even remember the year that he spent here in buffalo. Stating that "it was a good to be in a situation where he is winning games again and that he's glad that situation in buffalo is over with"

Sounds like the the winning culture in seatlle and the culture here in buffalo are night and day and that he sure as hell he is glad to not be apart of buffalo"s losing ways. Has the culture here in buffalo really changed? According to T. Jax sounds like we have a long way to go.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounded to me like he was taking a few shots at buffalo saying he doesn't even know why he was brought here and That he doesn't even remember the year that he spent here in buffalo. Stating that "it was a good to be in a situation where he is winning games again and that he's glad that situation in buffalo is over with"

Sounds like the the winning culture in seatlle and the culture here in buffalo are night and day and that he sure as hell he is glad to not be apart of buffalo"s losing ways. Has the culture here in buffalo really changed? According to T. Jax sounds like we have a long way to go.

He was here before this year, correct? So, yes, it had changed since he left, IMO, as much as it can in one year where they went 6-10. People will argue it hasn't, but I feel like it is a different culture from my viewpoint and will continue to improve under the new regime. Edited by YoloinOhio

HE is winning games for Seattle ?? :huh:

I'm not surprised, everyone here pretty much said the same thing, they had no idea why he was brought here to not play.

as for anything else about winning and culture, is he not the 3rd string QB for the Seahawks? He is not much more to the team then anyone else sitting in the stands basically so its not like him being there is a big part of them making the Super Bowl

I still have the same questions , why did we waste a draft pick on bringing a player here that they never even activated & then to resign him & tell him he was in the future plans of the team only to cut him :wacko: ???

The dude deserves to say more than he has ! & to pay him $2.25 MILLION to sit & not play that has to be tops in the

BRILLIANT BILLS FRONT OFFICE MOVES !!! And we wonder why the Bills are always either talked bad about or not taken serious look no further than moves like that one !!!

Hopefully who ever made that & other decisions in the past are gone !! If we want the team to be taken serious those types of things can't happen !!!

The entire situation with Jackson was a bit bizarre and I do not blame him for having less than fond thoughts of his time here - and I wish him well. With that said, he is now the back up QB on another team in another conference. I don't particularly care what he thinks...

Edited by billsfan1959

I still have the same questions , why did we waste a draft pick on bringing a player here that they never even activated & then to resign him & tell him he was in the future plans of the team only to cut him :wacko: ???

The dude deserves to say more than he has ! & to pay him $2.25 MILLION to sit & not play that has to be tops in the

BRILLIANT BILLS FRONT OFFICE MOVES !!! And we wonder why the Bills are always either talked bad about or not taken serious look no further than moves like that one !!!

Hopefully who ever made that & other decisions in the past are gone !! If we want the team to be taken serious those types of things can't happen !!!

Yeah, they should have taken Ralph's private jet to 2014 and consulted you first.

That lost 7th round pick probably cost us the playoffs.

I'm sure T-Jax's former Bills' teammates appreciate being thought of so fondly.
It's always smart to burn bridges with other NFL Teams when you are a journeyman backup. But then again, he wasn't known for his intelligence from what I recall.

Yup. Just curious...did he also B word and moan that the Bills paid him too much for doing absolutely nothing? Did he offer to return his salary? Congrats to him on lucking into a cushy gig which landed him in the Super Bowl. He's fortunate to even be employed, IMHO.

I think this (another) one of those cases of Bills fans being a little thin skinned....unless he said something really different than what is posted in the article on the front page, he really didn't say anything slamming the city of Buffalo, or his ex "teammates"...not even in the slightest. If he said he wanted to forget his time in Buffalo, who could blame him? You can't blame a guy for seeing things from his own perspective, rather than that of the fans of his estranged team whom, apparently, put his NFL career on hold, for no reason that was beneficial to anyone.

Before you comment that "he still got paid", realize, he very likely would have signed with another team (didn't take Seattle long to bring him back once he was available: released by Bills June 10, re-singed by Seahawks June 13) for something comparable.

Traded from a team a team on the upswing, where he was once a starter, to a team where he was paid to stay away, not practice, and do not able to contribute with his football (as minimal as some seem to think they are). Then, the team turns around, offers him a new contract, and assures him that he is very much a part of their future plans...only to be released a month before training camp.

I like Thaddeus Lewis and all, but who wouldn't have felt better, before Lewis was thrust into action, (or Jeff Tuel for that matter) if Tarvaris Jackson hadn't been the backup for EJ Manuel? Apparently the Bills felt that Kevin Kolb was so outstanding (based on what?) in OTA's that Jackson was expendable, before ever taking a single snap in a Buffalo BIlls uniform, in an actual game, pre-season or otherwise.

Edited by Buftex

Yeah, they should have taken Ralph's private jet to 2014 and consulted you first.

That lost 7th round pick probably cost us the playoffs.

you are so full of hyperbole I'm surprised you can fit through the door

The move was extremely puzzling at best.