The next great QB rivalry: Wilson vs. Kaepernick

Both of these QB's are products of their excellent teams

and why is seattle an excellent team? in 2010, buddy nix chose chan f'ing gailey as hc after a search that was sold as being for a top tier hc . the bills were 7-9 in 2009. seattle chose pete carroll ( paid him handsomely and gave him full control to get him). they were 4-12 in 2009. both teams had weak talent. one is now playing for the sb. nix deserves a fair amount of blame.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keepernick hasn't proven he can be an effective passer . He's a one read qb. The strong San Fran defense carries the team . Wilson has played better but he benefits from Seattle'a defense too . Seattle only averaged something like 23 points in regular season .

Exactly. No one talks about all the mistakes because the D's pick them up

and why is seattle an excellent team? in 2010, buddy nix chose chan f'ing gailey as hc after a search that was sold as being for a top tier hc . the bills were 7-9 in 2009. seattle chose pete carroll ( paid him handsomely and gave him full control to get him). they were 4-12 in 2009. both teams had weak talent. one is now playing for the sb. nix deserves a fair amount of blame.

I'd say that's a fair comparision.

No arguing that. All I'm saying is these QB's are not all that. Any QB would be successful on these teams.

Very good point. Cam Chancellor was a 5th round pick in 2010 and Richard Sherman a 5th rounder in 2011. They traded a 3rd for Lynch and drafted Wilson with a 3rd too.

The Bills had every opportunity to get these guys. They didn't. They still are void of this type of talent. That's why we are a failure.

The gabbert niners would suck. The Shaub Seahawks might be a playoff team.

Your crazy doubting either one of these qb's IMO. Wilson and Kaep are way above average. I'd kill for either.

Nice win Seattle!

The Schaub Seahawks? The Schaub Texans weren't exactly talent starved--especially on D.

Hate to break it to the haters, Wilson had over 100 QBR in both his first 2seasons....never been done before. He's a factor in their success and he's really good at football.

Sometimes I think the football gods read tbd and decide our fate.....

Lots of stupid football fans around here.

Sometimes I think its the Bills fault. When all you watch is the Bills, you forget how REAL football is supposed to look.

Bills fans in general accept players as more than adequate, that every playoff team in the league would be actively looking to upgrade.