Lebatard gives away HOF vote to make stand

Maury Ballstein

So Lebatard gives his vote away to deadspin as a way to rail against the voters who won't vote for Bonds, Sosa and all the other "roid guys"

Kornheiser and Wilbon find out about it and lose their minds. Kornheiser berates lebatard about being impatient and his artsy cry for attention. lebatard states he's been railing for 10 years and making no progress.

Interesting to hear them all go at it.

I like the move by LeBetard. Don't like the move by Mike Harrington to call LeBetard a "Tard." Insensitive POS.

I don't want to hear this "just talk about it on your radio and tv show a lot and you'll get your wish." No. If that would work then anybody who has a radio show and has the opposite view could do the same with their opinion and then no progress is made. Something drastic like this might move the needle.

The roid guys should be in, in my opinion. I'm also of the opinion that anybody caught using steroids or HGH should get an immediate lifetime ban and that should be the end of it. If your numbers before you were banned are good enough to get you into the hall then so be it.

Bonds would've been a hall of famer without the roids. Not so sure about some others. Baseball and its hall of fame is a joke.