The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Leviticus 19:11-13 English Standard Version 2016 (ESV)“You shall not steal; you shall not deal falsely; you shall not lie to one another. You shall not swear by my name falsely, and so profane the name of your God: I am the LORD.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/12/politifact-lie-of-the-year-if-you-like-your-healthcare-plan-you-can-keep-it-179521

It’s almost as if BHO was a false prophet. Sad!

Most people kept their doctors, I know I did, but anyway, this is the best I can come up with: 

Psalms 119:163

"I hate and abhor falsehood, but I love your law."  

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Most people kept their doctors, I know I did, but anyway, this is the best I can come up with: 

Psalms 119:163

"I hate and abhor falsehood, but I love your law."  

What offends you more? His lie or the fact that the lie became known as “the lie of the year”? Nobody wants that on their record. Most especially black Jesus.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

What offends you more? His lie or the fact that the lie became known as “the lie of the year”? Nobody wants that on their record. Most especially black Jesus.

How about neither. I could care less he slightly misrepresented the case. 

For he is truly a healer of the sick 

Mathew 14 

35 And when the men of that place recognized Jesus, they sent word to all the surrounding country. People brought all their sick to him

36 and begged him to let the sick just touch the edge of his cloak, and all who touched it were healed.

image.png.597917fdc79c2980a9da3da56066eab2.png

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How about neither. I could care less he slightly misrepresented the case.

Mathew 13 

13 Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “ ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

You make this so easy! Are you sure you’re not actually John from Riverside?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Mathew 13 

13 Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “ ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

You make this so easy! Are you sure you’re not actually John from Riverside?

John the Baptist of Riverside? 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Wrong. He is half black Jesus.

• Haha (+1) 1