Fitxpatrick to start for Titans

rockpile

Could be interesting to watch...

I never thought Fitz was a franchise, but he was always a fighter.

"Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick has said that he is prepared for the challenge of becoming the team's starting option.

Fitzpatrick will lead the Titans offense for the remainder of the campaign following an injury to first-choice Jake Locker."

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/american-football/tennessee-titans/news/fitzpatrick-ready-to-lead-titans-offense_117859.html

Moderators, please fix topic! Sheesh

Could be interesting to watch...

I never thought Fitz was a franchise, but he was always a fighter.

"Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick has said that he is prepared for the challenge of becoming the team's starting option.

Fitzpatrick will lead the Titans offense for the remainder of the campaign following an injury to first-choice Jake Locker."

http://www.sportsmol...nse_117859.html

Moderators, please fix topic! Sheesh

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/162465-ryan-fitzpatrick-to-start/

I am looking forward to watching him play on TNF. I think it will be a good game. I was happy the Bills started over at the QB position after his performance last year and feel he is best suited to be a backup, but I like him and will always root for him (unless he is playing the Bills). I will never forget the comeback against the Pats in 2011! The Titans were smart to bring him in knowing Locker's injury history. I felt bad that the phone call between Nix and the Tampa GM got leaked where he talked about Fitz's issues. He didn't want to stay here as a backup and I don't blame him.

I believe Fitz lost the Titans the game last week in similar fashion we witnessed.

The guy is a mush. Brings you to the point of winning just to break your heart. \

Watch him light it up and cause the Titans to think he may be their better option at QB.

Yea right. He was 22-33 last week. 264 yards and 2 TD's. He also ran for one. About 7yards or so. Good thing our QB is so much better than Fitz.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has forgotten more than EJ will ever know about being a QB in the NFL.

Yea right. He was 22-33 last week. 264 yards and 2 TD's. He also ran for one. About 7yards or so. Good thing our QB is so much better than Fitz.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has forgotten more than EJ will ever know about being a QB in the NFL.

explains exactly why the Bills are a loser organization....................RJ to Losman to Trent to Fitz to EJ. You cant make this stuff up.

Do you say that because you have an irrationally high view of Fitz......or because you have made an irrationally quick determination that EJ can't even become a good backup(Fitz's level).

I believe Fitz lost the Titans the game last week in similar fashion we witnessed.

The guy is a mush. Brings you to the point of winning just to break your heart. \

Watch him light it up and cause the Titans to think he may be their better option at QB.

Yep, threw a late INT. He is playing very similarly as he did here.

Actually I'm wrong. Fitz was 22-29 for 264 and 2 TD's. Say whatever you want EJ apologists, Fitz is clearly a better QB than EJ at this point in time. He knows the game and would have been an outstanding mentor for EJ.

Dont get me wrong. I like EJ...a lot. But...I am a very frustrated fan of this team. I expected big things from EJ year one, and yes I get that this is the exception and not the rule.

But...these next 6 games are critical and as I've said before: if EJ doesn't start to look like he has what it takes then the conversation of what to do at the QB position needs to be had....yet again.

Yea, EJ's had a few flashes of brilliance but overall he just really hasnt looked the part. To me anyway.

Edited by jaybee

Actually I'm wrong. Fitz was 22-29 for 264 and 2 TD's. Say whatever you want EJ apologists, Fitz is clearly a better QB than EJ at this point in time. He knows the game and would have been an outstanding mentor for EJ.

Dont get me wrong. I like EJ...a lot. But...I am a very frustrated fan of this team. I expected big things from EJ year one, and yes I get that this is the exception and not the rule.

But...these next 6 games are critical and as I've said before: if EJ doesn't start to look like he has what it takes then the conversation of what to do at the QB position needs to be had....yet again.

Yea, EJ's had a few flashes of brilliance but overall he just really hasnt looked the part. To me anyway.

I really don't think there would be too many people saying that EJ is better than Fitz at this point. He clearly isn't. And yes, Fitz would likely have been a great mentor......but it wasn't to be(legit future cap reasons)......and yes, EJ really hasn't looked the part so far(particularly last week).

And finally......I totally agree. Very frustrating being a Bills fan.

Hopefully EJ will show us he belongs in the NFL over the next 6 weeks. :thumbsup:

Edited by Dibs