Got very excited about Thad after his helmet got knocked into the stan

That throw that preceeded the hit too was gutsy. He reminds me of Fitz with a better arm. Over 16 games he will suck, 3-4 he will be decent and give you a shot to win

Yea unfortunately I think you are right, but that being said, if EJ turns out to be decent, Thad will be one hell of a back up coming off the bench, especially since it seems EJ is injury prone! Frank Reich came in and won games, Thad can do the same thing. but who knows, maybe he continues to make plays and makes a run as a starter, even tho kinda hoping he doesn't b/c I really like EJ. Tall, strong, good arm...seems like a good kid

That throw that preceeded the hit too was gutsy. He reminds me of Fitz with a better arm. Over 16 games he will suck, 3-4 he will be decent and give you a shot to win

Basically right. Those weaknesses start to become glaring problems after a while.

Yea unfortunately I think you are right, but that being said, if EJ turns out to be decent, Thad will be one hell of a back up coming off the bench, especially since it seems EJ is injury prone! Frank Reich came in and won games, Thad can do the same thing. but who knows, maybe he continues to make plays and makes a run as a starter, even tho kinda hoping he doesn't b/c I really like EJ. Tall, strong, good arm...seems like a good kid

He is a fairly good back up... If he were any better he might be a legit starter... Looking back at his performance in preseason, it was pretty much what we have been seeing.. He makes some big plays with his feet and arm, yet other times is inconsistant.. Just enough to get you a win if all other phases of the team perform as they should... Bottom line, The Bills could have done a lot worse than Thaddeus Lewis!!!