BuffaloBill

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions:

• I will cut my hand and burn myself 5 times today as I rewire my tractor during the game. The soldering gun is my worst enemy as I refuse to use needle nose pliers and gloves.
  • Gilmore will get more then one penalty on him due to the club. It will not be flagrant, it will be accidental, as he learns to adapt.
  • Robey performs well, gets an INT.
  • Boo-Byrd will be a plenty today as he finds out where he fits in this defense is not what he is used to - which is not to say he will play bad. I just do not see him learning where to be on the field yet since he is an instinctive player and has such limited time.
  • CJ Spiller has a coming out party today.
  • Special teams mean more today then any other game.
  • SJ13 leads the stats from WR's.
  • Mario Williams and Marcel Dareus have their best games of the year. *this does not mean Mario gets more sacks, this means he plays his best all around game.
  • Kiko Alonso tries his hand at forcing and recovering fumbles.

good call

• I will cut my hand and burn myself 5 times today as I rewire my tractor during the game. The soldering gun is my worst enemy as I refuse to use needle nose pliers and gloves.
  • Gilmore will get more then one penalty on him due to the club. It will not be flagrant, it will be accidental, as he learns to adapt.
  • Robey performs well, gets an INT.
  • Boo-Byrd will be a plenty today as he finds out where he fits in this defense is not what he is used to - which is not to say he will play bad. I just do not see him learning where to be on the field yet since he is an instinctive player and has such limited time.
  • CJ Spiller has a coming out party today.
  • Special teams mean more today then any other game.
  • SJ13 leads the stats from WR's.
  • Mario Williams and Marcel Dareus have their best games of the year. *this does not mean Mario gets more sacks, this means he plays his best all around game.
  • Kiko Alonso tries his hand at forcing and recovering fumbles.

Well, so far I am 1 of 9.