To me this game is extremely important....maybe one of THE most import

I have a feeling Cleveland is listening to the talking heads and believe they are better than what they are. I hope their overconfidence will be their downfall. I also hope SJ gets me more than -2 fantasy points this week.

how did Stevie get you minus 2 points on Sunday?

1 reception

-1 yard

Thats 1 point for the reception and minus .1 for the yards= .9. In most league anyway.

Just because of our injury situation

- We are beat up.....everybody's limpin.....players who would normally be starting for us on the sidelines going against other teams starters....

- EJ Manuel the rookie has to show he can win on the road.......

- If they can just find a way to win this game....and I dont care if its by 1 point or 100 points........THEN we have 17 days off to get players like Stephon Gilmore, Leodis McKelvin, Spiller healthy....Fred Jackson Healthy.....Urbik some rest.....maybe our olympian speedster back for special teams.......maybe Jarius Byrd?

Just find a way to win bills....then reinforcements are coming

Its going to be another close one. Low scoring.

The Bills have made big plays at the end of 2 games so far, if this is close in the end the Bills can pull it off.

Just saying

News flash from a co-worker/friend in Cleveland. It's PISSING down rain at 5:00 P.M. A quick glance at the weather shows...well...not a whole lot of improvement.

Ground and Pound. Bring on the double tight end and fullback sets. Here we go...

News flash from a co-worker/friend in Cleveland. It's PISSING down rain at 5:00 P.M. A quick glance at the weather shows...well...not a whole lot of improvement.

Ground and Pound. Bring on the double tight end and fullback sets. Here we go...

Unless it's very windy you can throw in the rain.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/Cleveland+OH+USOH0195:1:US

how did Stevie get you minus 2 points on Sunday?

1 reception

-1 yard

Thats 1 point for the reception and minus .1 for the yards= .9. In most league anyway.

I kinda feel for SJ. That stat line last week was brutal and his play wasn't bad. He was wide open over the middle on the first drive for what would have been a 10-15 yard gain but EJ threw the ball behind him. He had a spectacular 10 yard catch wiped out on the first drive because of a pass interference penalty against him which the Bills accepted (the penalty was a guaranteed first down instead of being a measurement.) He was also wide open down the sideline for an easy TD but the pass rush forced EJ to get rid of the ball quickly and he overthrew SJ.

Those are all just off the top of my head. I have no doubt that if I looked at the all 22 I'd see him open plenty of other times.