To me this game is extremely important....maybe one of THE most import

Just because of our injury situation

- We are beat up.....everybody's limpin.....players who would normally be starting for us on the sidelines going against other teams starters....

- EJ Manuel the rookie has to show he can win on the road.......

- If they can just find a way to win this game....and I dont care if its by 1 point or 100 points........THEN we have 17 days off to get players like Stephon Gilmore, Leodis McKelvin, Spiller healthy....Fred Jackson Healthy.....Urbik some rest.....maybe our olympian speedster back for special teams.......maybe Jarius Byrd?

Just find a way to win bills....then reinforcements are coming

Just because of our injury situation

- We are beat up.....everybody's limpin.....players who would normally be starting for us on the sidelines going against other teams starters....

- EJ Manuel the rookie has to show he can win on the road.......

- If they can just find a way to win this game....and I dont care if its by 1 point or 100 points........THEN we have 17 days off to get players like Stephon Gilmore, Leodis McKelvin, Spiller healthy....Fred Jackson Healthy.....Urbik some rest.....maybe our olympian speedster back for special teams.......maybe Jarius Byrd?

Just find a way to win bills....then reinforcements are coming

It's important because if they lose, the season is over (as far as playoffs go).

If they win, they have a chance to play Cinci on a 10 day rest and then go into Miami with a chance to take a 5-2 record and firm grasp on 2nd place in the division.

If the Bills entertain any hopes of making the playoffs this game is almost must win given their upcoming schedule. They have to be able to win a few road games and this is the easiest of the bunch this season.

Also, they don't get 17 days off, they'll get 9. But still your point is valid, they'll have time to nurse some of these injures and hopefully come back vs. Cincy almost full strength.

They're all important this early. Yeah, it would be huge if EJ can find a way tonight, because he's gonna be under pressure to perform well here. Personally i'd be very surprised if we come away from these Cleveland and Cincinnati games 2-0. I'm expecting 1-1. I'd be really disappointed if they go 0-2.

They're all important this early. Yeah, it would be huge if EJ can find a way tonight, because he's gonna be under pressure to perform well here. Personally i'd be very surprised if we come away from these Cleveland and Cincinnati games 2-0. I'm expecting 1-1. I'd be really disappointed if they go 0-2.

I'm thinking 1-1 as well. I actually think the Cincy game is the easier of the two. At home vs. a good D is a lot easier than on the road vs. a good D.

Edited by MDH

You're assuming the injury bug isn't going to continue biting them...

Some say injuries are much more prevalent early in the year because the players aren't used to the physicality yet. Their muscle fibers (especially in groins) aren't used to being stretched quickly anymore and need time to re-adjust.

It's important because this game is "winnable". We aren't playing the Bronco offensive juggernaut. We'll have our shot.

I'm encouraged that the game is in prime time and even Jauron and Gailey teams would come ready to play for primetime games.

It's important because if they lose, the season is over (as far as playoffs go).

If they win, they have a chance to play Cinci on a 10 day rest and then go into Miami with a chance to take a 5-2 record and firm grasp on 2nd place in the division.

How so? After 5 games?

Edited by nucci

How so? After 5 games?

1) With a young team, winning one - losing one, winning one - losing one, is impossible to build momentum and confidence.

2) Then we have Miami, NO, KC, Jets, Atlanta. If we lose this game, and lose confidence, that could be a 1-4 stretch. If not 0-5. If we win this game, and get some confidence, and beat Cinci, then that stretch could be 3-2 or 2-3.

1) With a young team, winning one - losing one, winning one - losing one, is impossible to build momentum and confidence.

2) Then we have Miami, NO, KC, Jets, Atlanta. If we lose this game, and lose confidence, that could be a 1-4 stretch. If not 0-5. If we win this game, and get some confidence, and beat Cinci, then that stretch could be 3-2 or 2-3.

That's a lot of ifs. Many said Ravens would crush us after losing to the Jets. Why would they lose confidence after losing a game? I just don't agree the season's over after 5 games.