PPP Showdown

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Double hedged ?..................................."with a nice path down the middle"

5208819476_73b10f9f51_m.jpg

A good friend of mine thought it was, "double-end short." When I heard her say it, I asked for a clarification. She went on to 'tell me' that it was because the person got the short end of the stick twice. Hence, the 'double end short.' :doh:

A good friend of mine thought it was, "double-end short." When I heard her say it, I asked for a clarification. She went on to 'tell me' that it was because the person got the short end of the stick twice. Hence, the 'double end short.' :doh:

:lol:

It does make sense though. Obviously the real meaning is based on using both sides of a situation when planning your attack. One hedges against the other.

Have at it but be careful. If you throw out too many arguments about the topic itself it could be a double hedged sword. On one hand you could really pile up a bunch of fake statistics and stuff and dig him a big hole. I will do minimal or no fact checking so it could work. On the other hand he could lurk for a while and use your arguments against you.

Until he shows up I think you're best sticking to personal attacks and maybe making up some stuff about him like...."OC in Buffalo was kicked out of the American Software Association of America for being dumb".....I would have no way to check on something like that now that Beerboy got the Googlebot captured so I would probably just believe it and OC in Buffalo would have to spend time restoring whatever credibility he thinks he might need.

Jesus Christ dood, are you prepping me for reading on of OC's post in our thread? A simple yes or no would have been fine. And no, I did not read your whole post.

You guys are really bad at this.

Unless the effort level picks up I am just going to go ahead and name gatorman the champ.

I have been busy because my Googlebot was captured, Ennifer shape shifted and fooled Sage into proposing and now I think she may have impregnated him. Beerboy is no help and Sammy is being a pain in the butt so pardon me if I haven't monitored this thing.

On the positive side, I got the Googlebot back by getting Carl to engage Ennifer in a slut talk-a-thon. While Enn was making a new batch of coffee, I took the bot. Carl barely escaped and now Sammy is mad that I put her at risk but what choice did I have? I knew Carl could outsmart even a shape shifter.

Anyway I'm not sure about Sage's status. I sure hope he ate some extra lentils because that sure looks like a baby bump.

You guys are really bad at this.

Unless the effort level picks up I am just going to go ahead and name gatorman the champ.

I have been busy because my Googlebot was captured, Ennifer shape shifted and fooled Sage into proposing and now I think she may have impregnated him. Beerboy is no help and Sammy is being a pain in the butt so pardon me if I haven't monitored this thing.

On the positive side, I got the Googlebot back by getting Carl to engage Ennifer in a slut talk-a-thon. While Enn was making a new batch of coffee, I took the bot. Carl barely escaped and now Sammy is mad that I put her at risk but what choice did I have? I knew Carl could outsmart even a shape shifter.

Anyway I'm not sure about Sage's status. I sure hope he ate some extra lentils because that sure looks like a baby bump.

Give me the win via forfeit and move on.

I'm glad I eliminated you because you are too nice.

How the heck can cows not have sperm? Are they standing too close to the microwave?

Next round 1 matchup:

Rob's House vs. TGreg99

Topic: Which aspect of the scourge that is Hollywood has done more damage to our country in the last 30 years.....sex or violence? All aspects of entertainment are included in this debate: Movies, video games, pop music, rap music, pop culture, etc..

Days late to the party (but don't worry, I brought treats) -- but did Rob's first post get deleted? I can't find it in order to respond...

Days late to the party (but don't worry, I brought treats) -- but did Rob's first post get deleted? I can't find it in order to respond...

Nice strategy Greg. Wait until Rob gets Alzheimer's before showing up to do battle.

Edited by 3rdnlng

• 2 weeks later...

As an fyi

just rhyming will not fly

if you are one to expect

that I'll decipher your dialect

you may discover otherwise

and find that it disqualifies

so once or twice in english please

so it can be read with ease

winning is not free

it is up to the judge: me

I have to say....meh.

Not terrible but still. It is short on:

Insults.

Completely made up stuff that i will never check on but maybe some of OC in Buffalo's stuff is fake; I don't know; I didn't check.

Some links but not enough

OC in Buffalo is doing better with the technical jargon and keeping his emoticon use down so he has a lead but no pwnage yet. He shot himself in the foot a little when he made the analogy about HIPAA and checks. This instantly reminded me of Hippy Chicks and I threw up in my mouth.

Continue on.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I have to say....meh.

Insults.

Completely made up stuff that i will never check on but maybe some of OC in Buffalo's stuff is fake; I don't know; I didn't check.

OC in Buffalo is doing better with the technical jargon and keeping his emoticon use down so he has a lead but no pwnage yet. He shot himself in the foot a little when he made the analogy about HIPAA and checks. This instantly reminded me of Hippy Chicks and I threw up in my mouth.

Continue on.

I have to say....meh.

Insults.

Continue on.

You can say that again.

You can say that again.

I have to say....meh.

Insults.

Continue on.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I have to say....meh.

Insults.

Continue on.

Deja vu.