Piling onto the ROOKIE EJ Manuel is moronic

- Pressure all day

- Running game is predictable

- EJ is in bad third downs all day

- Does Hacket have a CLUE of how to give his ROOKIE QB a safety valve....where where the FB passes to the flat

- Screens?

EJ Manuel did not play well today.....did people really think there were not going to be bumps in the road this season? He was sacked what.....7 times? I feel like Hackett had his nose in "The complete idiots guide to offense" and was running it chapter by chapter....since when is it a good idea to play power football with CJ Spiller.....where was the hot read for EJ?

And what is this moronic "but Geno played well so EJ should have done it to" Were the jets missing their top defensive backs like were? Were the jets missing their top safety like we were? Do you HONESTLY think McKelvin or Gilmore would have been burned all day like Justin Rogers was? Marcel Darius? We were decimated by injuries going into this game and just kept taking more as the game goes on.

Come on people get grip

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to dispute the passes to the flat. He is terrible at that. He doesn't have a good feel for leading the back on those passes. He need reps. Lots, and lots of reps. I think he will be good, but he has to keep adding to his repertoire of throws. It's gonna take some time...

They looked pretty good to Summers last week......not ONE to Summers

They looked pretty good to Summers last week......not ONE to Summers

Does it have to be Summers? Manuel's throws to the flat are usually badly placed, and the target has to make a difficult catch. I don't remember every throw to Summers, but I certainly have seen plenty of **** throws to the flat.

I give him nothing but credit for his ability to school the bills coaches and scouts by convincing them he's a pocket passer and that over the course of a couple months with a qb coach he had greatly improved from that mediocre FSU qb everybody saw on film. No other teams bought his pile of steaming crap, but these geniuses.

Who are these rookie quarterbacks?

A) 3-13, 26 TD, 28 INT, QB rating: 71.2

B) 0-11, 9 TD, 18 INT, QB rating: 55.7

C) 1-4, 3 TD, 8 INT, QB rating: 56.9

D) 3-13, 12 TD, 14 INT, QB rating: 76.9

E) 4-12, 22 TD, 17 INT, QB rating: 83.8

F) 4-6, 7 TD, 14 INT, QB rating: 54.9

G) 8-8, 17 TD, 16 INT, QB rating: 76.9

The answers?

A) Peyton Manning

B) Troy Aikman

C) Steve Young

D) Warren Moon

E) Jim Kelly

F) John Elway

G) Drew Brees

Last I heard, those guys all turned out OK.

The sky is not falling.

- Pressure all day

- Does Hacket have a CLUE of how to give his ROOKIE QB a safety valve....where where the FB passes to the flat

- Screens?

EJ Manuel did not play well today.....did people really think there were not going to be bumps in the road this season? He was sacked what.....7 times? I feel like Hackett had his nose in "The complete idiots guide to offense" and was running it chapter by chapter....since when is it a good idea to play power football with CJ Spiller.....where was the hot read for EJ?

And what is this moronic "but Geno played well so EJ should have done it to" Were the jets missing their top defensive backs like were? Were the jets missing their top safety like we were? Do you HONESTLY think McKelvin or Gilmore would have been burned all day like Justin Rogers was? Marcel Darius? We were decimated by injuries going into this game and just kept taking more as the game goes on.

Come on people get grip

Great points. Exactly what I think most intelligent fans were thinking.

Why was our -go to play- to try and convert every third down.... just throw a fade to ANYONE. Come on Hackett... is that the best we can dial up?

- Pressure all day

- Screens?

Come on people get grip

True dat John!

I give him nothing but credit for his ability to school the bills coaches and scouts by convincing them he's a pocket passer and that over the course of a couple months with a qb coach he had greatly improved from that mediocre FSU qb everybody saw on film. No other teams bought his pile of steaming crap, but these geniuses.

More moronic talk

Does it have to be Summers? Manuel's throws to the flat are usually badly placed, and the target has to make a difficult catch. I don't remember every throw to Summers, but I certainly have seen plenty of **** throws to the flat.

I have also seen Manuel make some very catchable throws to the flat that have been dropped......doesn't anyon remember Ben Rothelsberger's rookie season?

- Strong Defense kept give him the ball

- Strong running game to cover him up

- Lots of passes that ball catcher's made difficult catches on bad passes to help their ROOKIE qb out and allow the game to slow down for him and get his confidence up.

The answers?

A) Peyton Manning

B) Troy Aikman

C) Steve Young

D) Warren Moon

E) Jim Kelly

F) John Elway

G) Drew Brees

The sky is not falling.

Great post...And proper perspective...

It's not going to be all roses with EJ this year...We better get used to that fact...And unless the Bills can figure out how to run the ball MUCH better, and get the kid into better 3rd down situations, it's going to continue to be up and down for him this year...

I have also seen Manuel make some very catchable throws to the flat that have been dropped......doesn't anyon remember Ben Rothelsberger's rookie season?

- Strong Defense kept give him the ball

- Strong running game to cover him up

- Lots of passes that ball catcher's made difficult catches on bad passes to help their ROOKIE qb out and allow the game to slow down for him and get his confidence up.

I LIKE MANUEL.

I just don't think passes to the flat are a strength of his.

I think the young receivers are making it more difficult for him.

The answers?

A) Peyton Manning

B) Troy Aikman

C) Steve Young

D) Warren Moon

E) Jim Kelly

F) John Elway

G) Drew Brees

The sky is not falling.

great post ej did look slow as F*&^ though when scrambling, knee? I cant stand how quick he gets rid of it on third and long. I think Hackett makes him look much worse than he is though.