Temper your disdain

HamSandwhich

Poorly coached, poorly executed,receivers not hustling, d backfield decimated, ineffective game plan...bad to watch. My wife says,

" Why do you do this to yourself ? " and I don't have a good answer.

hahaah. I get the same question. Still don't have an answer. It's an addiction. But when they finally turn it around (like my Pirates this year...sort of) the feeling will be fantastic.

It was a tough loss against a team we all thought we should destroy. It didn't happen, but that's the NFL of today, really close teams. As much as they tell us we're going to take our lumps with so many rookies, I think a lot of us try to block that out and hope the rookies become veterans faster than they are able.

We're going to take our lumps with a rookie crew combined with a rookie set of coaches. We're going to be in these tough situations more often than not, most likely. You never know, we could become better quicker, but until then, lets just temper our disdain or our enthusiams, for that matter, for the coming games. If we suck, we knew it, if we get to the playoffs somehow, its cherry on top!

Lets just keep our fingers crossed that the injuries are of the mild nature and they'll play sooner rather than later. Though it was hard to see megahands (Carrington) go down and be taken out by cart.

As always, Go BIlls!!!

When they decided to blow everything up and start all over again, the playoffs in 2013 became an impossibility. It is not going to happen. Be happy if the team grows and jells and has 9 or 10 good games that show progress. Its all just preseason games other than that. Learning. Progressing. Seeing who can play and who cannot. That is what this season is all about. Sorry, but that is reality.

When they decided to blow everything up and start all over again, the playoffs in 2013 became an impossibility. It is not going to happen. Be happy if the team grows and jells and has 9 or 10 good games that show progress. Its all just preseason games other than that. Learning. Progressing. Seeing who can play and who cannot. That is what this season is all about. Sorry, but that is reality.

I have been in that same mind set all along. But man, almost every aspect of the team seemed to regress yesterday.

My goodness, this board is exploding with negativity. While some is earned, I dont think the world is falling. It's only week 4 of a new regime, calm down a bit folks. Take a step back and take a deep breath!

One could have said the same thing early in the Jauron or Gailey eras. The point remains that merely rebuilding is no longer an excuse with teams improving during the early stages of the process. It's not unfair to expect 8 wins during the first year of a new regime.

We were told a few years ago that it takes 3-4 years to rebuild. In a 21st century NFL, a strong organization doesn't need that much time. Yet, in Buffalo that somehow becomes reality. The standard seems awfully low here versus other franchises.

One could have said the same thing early in the Jauron or Gailey eras. The point remains that merely rebuilding is no longer an excuse with teams improving during the early stages of the process. It's not unfair to expect 8 wins during the first year of a new regime.

We were told a few years ago that it takes 3-4 years to rebuild. In a 21st century NFL, a strong organization doesn't need that much time. Yet, in Buffalo that somehow becomes reality. The standard seems awfully low here versus other franchises.

Its one game guys, step away from the ledge!

And yet they still had 20 penalties for almost 200 yards. Most on defense. Set a team record and almost a NFL record. Your point?

Its crazy how much the Jets were actually trying to give away the game, but we couldn't capitalize. Young team, we'll grow.

Both teams were pathetic, but I think we get a pass for the CB injuries. When you can hit 50+ yard bombs with impunity, you know something's up. I like how EJ and Stevie played, even though EJ threw some real stinkers. I see some light. Playoffs, not likely. I want to see the front office really stick it to Byrd. I think he's faking it and he may have cost us both the Pats and Jets games. Dont give in. Let him sit and rot.

It was a tough loss against a team we all thought we should destroy. It didn't happen, but that's the NFL of today, really close teams. As much as they tell us we're going to take our lumps with so many rookies, I think a lot of us try to block that out and hope the rookies become veterans faster than they are able.

We're going to take our lumps with a rookie crew combined with a rookie set of coaches. We're going to be in these tough situations more often than not, most likely. You never know, we could become better quicker, but until then, lets just temper our disdain or our enthusiams, for that matter, for the coming games. If we suck, we knew it, if we get to the playoffs somehow, its cherry on top!

Lets just keep our fingers crossed that the injuries are of the mild nature and they'll play sooner rather than later. Though it was hard to see megahands (Carrington) go down and be taken out by cart.

As always, Go BIlls!!!

In the voice of Jim Mora, playoffs... playoffs!!

Looking at the mounting injuries and lack of depth on this team....

Guys remember this team is rebuilding.

This is all part of our 15 year plan.

Well said 8 and 8. My over under for wins remains at 4.5. We are one fortunate pass interference call on Luke Keuchly away from being 0-3. Let year 14 of the rebuild commence. Marrone better get Nate Hackett to become a better offensive coordinator quickly or neither one of them will be around for year 16 of the rebuild.