Temper your disdain

HamSandwhich

It was a tough loss against a team we all thought we should destroy. It didn't happen, but that's the NFL of today, really close teams. As much as they tell us we're going to take our lumps with so many rookies, I think a lot of us try to block that out and hope the rookies become veterans faster than they are able.

We're going to take our lumps with a rookie crew combined with a rookie set of coaches. We're going to be in these tough situations more often than not, most likely. You never know, we could become better quicker, but until then, lets just temper our disdain or our enthusiams, for that matter, for the coming games. If we suck, we knew it, if we get to the playoffs somehow, its cherry on top!

Lets just keep our fingers crossed that the injuries are of the mild nature and they'll play sooner rather than later. Though it was hard to see megahands (Carrington) go down and be taken out by cart.

As always, Go BIlls!!!

I thought it would be a close game. And I was wrong. Almost 200 yards in penalties, the zebras letting Manuel get away with a fumble recovered by the Jets late in the game. Manuel and Spiller both horrible. To say the Bills offense sucked doesn't begin to do it justice.

The Jets should have won that game by 50 points.

I'm still waiting to see the game to game improvement. I sure hope it starts soon.

I thought it would be a close game. And I was wrong. Almost 200 yards in penalties, the zebras letting Manuel get away with a fumble recovered by the Jets late in the game. Manuel and Spiller both horrible. To say the Bills offense sucked doesn't begin to do it justice.

The Jets should have won that game by 50 points.

I'm still waiting to see the game to game improvement. I sure hope it starts soon.

Disagree. The Jets were bad. We were pathetic. The should have won by 17 points max.

Guys remember this team is rebuilding.

As bad as the Jets D made the Bills O look, they still scored 20 points, and IMO that would have been more than enough to win this game had the Bills secondary had Gilmore, McK, Brooks, and Byrd playing.

Lets hope those guys get healthy and back playing soon, because it will be next to impossible to win games with the secondary they are fielding now.

The game was hard to watch. The score was closer than it should have been. There was never the feeling the offense could move the ball. I put the blame on the coaching. They didn't have answers on either side of the ball and the team wasn't ready to play. Manuel looked lost. Disappointed is an understatement.

Lets give this the 24 hour rule, don't respond or talk about this for 24 hours. When you can collect your thoughts. I know I know, I've broken the rules myself with this thread, but its a good idea to keep away from the ledge. We're young, growing pains are going to happen. Hopefully they're short, but we need to prepare for longer.

1) I thought it would be a close game. And I was wrong. Almost 200 yards in penalties, the zebras letting 2) Manuel get away with a fumble recovered by the Jets late in the game. Manuel and Spiller both horrible. To say the Bills offense sucked doesn't begin to do it justice.

3)The Jets should have won that game by 50 points.

1) It was a 7 point game and we were tied with less than 10 minutes left. So you were actually right and are wrong saying you were wrong.

2) He may or may not have, but Rex Ryan blowing the 2 challenges and not being able to challenge is why the "got away with it"....but yea, our coaches suck and everyone else's are Vince Lombardi clones

3) No they shouldn't have and they didn't

---Our ROOKIE QB struggled against a great D....learning experience. 75% of our starting secondary is in street clothes. One of our 2 RB's got injured as did our starting LG and 2 DT's. Everyone needs to relax and understand there are going to be some growing pains this year. Past teams would have folded but we were in it until the end. The future looks bright, ESPECIALLY when we get some of our best guys back.

Edited by PJBrown7

Lets give this the 24 hour rule, don't respond or talk about this for 24 hours. When you can collect your thoughts. I know I know, I've broken the rules myself with this thread, but its a good idea to keep away from the ledge. We're young, growing pains are going to happen. Hopefully they're short, but we need to prepare for longer.

Not that I don't applaud your general idea, I thought the 24 hr rule was you have 24 hrs to deal with the game good or bad then you move on.

Not wait 24 hrs to talk about the game

Not that I don't applaud your general idea, I thought the 24 hr rule was you have 24 hrs to deal with the game good or bad then you move on.

Umm, I thought the rule applied to actual players, not to fans on a message board.

first LAMP second Im depressed, EJ looks like crap regardless, CJ showed his true colors, which I always suspected but WTF can he get a yard? can he ever cut or lean into a tackle? Dareus and Mario were invisible again. And Hackett seems like a moron.....I feel like were screwed now.

I meant in context of the message boards, but yes, I think it means that too lol