Great Tailgate; My Meaningless Opinion Will Return

R. Rich

We had a wonderful time seein' our TBD fam last weekend. To those who will travel to the New Orleans and Pittsburgh games, we look forward to seein' you there.

I considered not doin' the opinion posts this year, as it takes quite a while to compile notes from the game and then write the post. Plus, I realize they can be far too long for many. But, after bein' @ the tailgate and talkin' to folks who said they read 'em and appreciate 'em, and considerin' they're my labor of love, I have decided to forge ahead. Unfortunately, I am experiencin' problems w/ my laptop, so I will have to wait 'til the weekend to work on it, as we're still on vacation and won't be home 'til late tomorrow. I will post my Week 1 piece by Saturday.

We had a wonderful time seein' our TBD fam last weekend. To those who will travel to the New Orleans and Pittsburgh games, we look forward to seein' you there.

I considered not doin' the opinion posts this year, as it takes quite a while to compile notes from the game and then write the post. Plus, I realize they can be far too long for many. But, after bein' @ the tailgate and talkin' to folks who said they read 'em and appreciate 'em, and considerin' they're my labor of love, I have decided to forge ahead. Unfortunately, I am experiencin' problems w/ my laptop, so I will have to wait 'til the weekend to work on it, as we're still on vacation and won't be home 'til late tomorrow. I will post my Week 1 piece by Saturday.

Who are you?