Well....the problem today was NOT the QB...which in itself is a win

I wasn't impressed by him. :/

Are you kidding? A rookie QB in his first NFL start and you weren't impressed with him?

Go back and look at rookie QB first game stats. Check Peyton, Favre, Aikman, Brees, Russel Wilson etc.

The kid showed poise, pocket presence, elusiveness and patience. what in the world were you hoping to see that you didn't?

I like a lot I saw from him, but I'm not going to call it a great performance. It's something to build on. I think the coaches limited what he was doing… Which I understand. I want to see some big plays and some deeper throws. I'm looking for some progress.

I did love the two TD passes. They were some nicely thrown passes.

The following isn't directed at anyone on here or anything, it's just a comment… I keep reading and hearing how people will take this game. I don't get that. I want to win. It's a loss. Yes, it was a good game. It was exciting, but it is a loss. We've seen this result many times though. We've played the Patriots well before. They haven't always blown us out. One of the biggest problems with this team in the past has been the lack of ability to win. We still need to learn how to win.

Like I've said, Ive seen this loss before. Let's see what we do the rest of the season. We can build upon this game, but we need to see wins.