SU Hoops 2013-2014 edition...

bills44

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CJ is having another rough start

The thing I notice with this team is no matter how far down they are...no matter how fast the other team plays...Ennis ALWAYS plays at one speed directing the offense...calm and very deliberate

I'm worried ennis is starting to hit the wall. Minus that last amazing shot he hasn't been playing well lately.

I don't know what to say....except for 25 and FREAKING OHHHHHHHHHHH

I've got a few things to say lol

1. The refs were terrible today in favor of cuse. A ton of suspect calls against nc state.

2. Ennis and fair appear to have hit a bit of a wall. I don't know of it is physical or mental which leads me to...

3. The whole team mailed it in today. They did it after duke but cooney went bananas. He didn't have that game today luckily rak played great.

4. Really really missing Keita out there.

5. This 6 man rotation is trouble. Roberson has such a quick hook on him he can't do anything wrong out there or he gets yanked. I know that is jimmy b's style but I think some time/experience for Roberson is a necessity at this point.

6. If they've got 9 lives they've used at least 3 of them in the month of February! If it is close I have complete faith that they will pull it out. It's the same feeling I have watching the Yankees and one I wih I could have for the Bills.

7. 25 and freaking OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

If anyone finds that on a Tshirt, let me know - send it to me, anything. I'll wear it every day.

If you're serious let me know. I know a few people to that have their own printing businesses.

i guess when we win i don't notice the refs but we weren't winning until the final 6 seconds...i honestly didn't think the refs were that bad, it just didn't seem like the refs were really even involved in the game...state made some dumb fouls, but so did syracuse, mostly on 3's....

I've got a few things to say lol

1. The refs were terrible today in favor of cuse. A ton of suspect calls against nc state.

2. Ennis and fair appear to have hit a bit of a wall. I don't know of it is physical or mental which leads me to...

3. The whole team mailed it in today. They did it after duke but cooney went bananas. He didn't have that game today luckily rak played great.

4. Really really missing Keita out there.

5. This 6 man rotation is trouble. Roberson has such a quick hook on him he can't do anything wrong out there or he gets yanked. I know that is jimmy b's style but I think some time/experience for Roberson is a necessity at this point.

6. If they've got 9 lives they've used at least 3 of them in the month of February! If it is close I have complete faith that they will pull it out. It's the same feeling I have watching the Yankees and one I wih I could have for the Bills.

7. 25 and freaking OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

If you're serious let me know. I know a few people to that have their own printing businesses.

If you're paying or the shirt and shipping...pff I'll even cover shipping. Pissing off these fans down here would be great.

I'm a nice guy but I don't know if I'm that nice lol

i guess when we win i don't notice the refs but we weren't winning until the final 6 seconds...i honestly didn't think the refs were that bad, it just didn't seem like the refs were really even involved in the game...state made some dumb fouls, but so did syracuse, mostly on 3's....

A lot of ticky tack fouls it seemed went cuses way in the second half. Not that I'm mad they were called of course lol.

Wow. What a weird game.

The refs were bad because they were so inconsistent. They called each half totally differently.

I can't believe we were able to generate 2 TOs off the trap on the last two possessions. All nc state had to do was hold the ball.

Play of the game was christmas' steal at the end, plus a great outlet pass.

The whole team shot like garbage. Nc state struck me as pretty terrible. We just missed 20 wide open shots.

Edit: how about those bojangles announcers? Talk about annoying...

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh