Also a untalked about subject - Cordy Glenn

haven´t you heard? glenn can´t play tackle. he is a guard. kiper said so and he is ALWAYS right.

Hey, Jamarcus Russel is gonna make a comeback and shut all the doubters up! No one will doubt The Kiper after that happens.

If the Bills new offense emphasizes a quick passing game, that will make up for subpar pass blocking. It removes the effectiveness of pass rushers and puts more pressure on the DBs. Hope the line can run block to open running lanes for the RBs.

Cordy is a hard working smart kid. He is going to do what coaches tell him . and do it well.

Be great to see him this year starting without injury.

He held off some elite players within his first 4 games as a rook. Pretty impressive i thought.

RT ? Pffffftt ! Franchise LT ? :thumbsup:

O line will be fine. Buddy said so.

I think with Glenn on the left and Wood in the center, they could put just about anybody in at left guard and be all right. The right side of the line though? Going to be interesting to see the percentage of pass vs run plays this year. I really don't see more run than pass because of how the league has transitioned to more passing. Kind of a shame when we have so much talent at RB.

My guess is that CJ and Fred will still get plenty of touches because they can catch the ball too.

Glenn does well at just about everything. His biggest weakness will be blocking speed rushers around the edge.

Honestly I think that since the whole league is planning their defenses around passing offense, we should run as much as possible especially considering the RB's we have

I think with Glenn on the left and Wood in the center, they could put just about anybody in at left guard and be all right. The right side of the line though? Going to be interesting to see the percentage of pass vs run plays this year. I really don't see more run than pass because of how the league has transitioned to more passing. Kind of a shame when we have so much talent at RB.

My guess is that CJ and Fred will still get plenty of touches because they can catch the ball too.

Glenn does well at just about everything. His biggest weakness will be blocking speed rushers around the edge.

Which is why some evaluators had him at RT or G in the draft. His footwork, and agility doesn't equate to an all pro LT, unless those improve.

All that talent at RB doesn't mean much if they don't have a hole to run thru. Plus, the fact that so many here seem to think that because you have a good LT and center you can simply plug anyone into the LG position and be fine. you can't, and they won't be fine IMO. It will be interesting to see what effector Marrone has on that line as the team didn't replace LG Levitre in the draft.

Which is why some evaluators had him at RT or G in the draft. His footwork, and agility doesn't equate to an all pro LT, unless those improve.

All that talent at RB doesn't mean much if they don't have a hole to run thru. Plus, the fact that so many here seem to think that because you have a good LT and center you can simply plug anyone into the LG position and be fine. you can't, and they won't be fine IMO. It will be interesting to see what effector Marrone has on that line as the team didn't replace LG Levitre in the draft.

As long as Glenn continues to work on his footwork he is gonna be a dandy LT......and we have options at LG....particularly Ziebrie Sanders who was a extremely athletic OT.....

Im not going to allow you to turn my thread into a doom and gloom just to make u feel better...post somewhere else

haven´t you heard? glenn can´t play tackle. he is a guard. kiper said so and he is ALWAYS right.

Kiper thought someone was asking if Glenn was going to play Defensive Tackle for NFL and he said no he is going to play Guard; now everybody is misquoting him because they know he is at the top of the media evaluation pig pile.

Hey, Jamarcus Russel is gonna make a comeback and shut all the doubters up! No one will doubt The Kiper after that happens.

I was thinking of walking on to an N.F.L. Team myself.... Kiper overlooked me when I graduated Niagara back in 87.

I agree that the OL will make or break our offense. I'm confident we will find a serviceable starter, at the very least, between Kolb, Jackson and Manuel. We have proven talent at RB. Our WR group should have 2-3 talented WRs in the group (SJ, RW and ___). Our OL, while getting a lot of praise, was actually pretty weak in holding protection on passing plays last year, but was great at run blocking. We'll see if Andy's departure hurts us...

That all being said, if we have the same defense as the last few years, then the offense doesn't matter a bit, heh.