This most definately is not the same old bills

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spelling aside (and come on all you spelling Nazis)

When I posted this we hadn't even had the GM change yet.....you don't see the irony in the title?

We have the youngest front office in the league....this is def not "the same OLD bills"

I agree John.

I understand the skepticism of others though.

How much would you like to bet?

Or don't you put your money where your mouth is?

They'll win 3 games Ill give them that, they'll be real lucky to win 5 games Remember its all Jauron and wandstat's fault

They'll win 3 games Ill give them that, they'll be real lucky to win 5 games Remember its all Jauron and wandstat's fault

How about a small $100 wager.

We'll set the over/under at 4.5 games.

If they win 5 or more I win. Four wins or less and the money is yours.

Sorry dude I'm making a Large wager in Las Vegas on the under . It'll be like money in the bank.

Sure you are.

When you really want to put your money where your mouth is, let me know.

I'm already putting my money up I'm also betting where I'm certain to get paid when I win !

Sorry this is the same old Bills. Branden's still with the team, Wilson and Littman and Overdork are still around. Sorry to say but Maronne and Whaley won't be much of a change.

Last time I was truly excited about a Bills off-season (other when Bledsoe was finally dumped in 2005) was in 2001, & there are some similarities. Ralph 'passed the torch' to another. Before getting the job, TD was a highly-respected & much sought-after NFL executive. Before getting the promotion, Brandon was a good marketing guy but a proven failure running a football team. Now, even though he was supposed to be out of the picture, Ralph ended up meddling and micro-managing TD, the major factor in TD's failure here IMO. Maybe this time, he really will stay away, but nevertheless, Littman & Overdorf have gone nowhere. Hopefully Brandon + Ralph not meddling compared to TD + Ralph meddling will be close to a wash. I am much more positive on the Marrone hiring than I was on the GW hiring, and I like what I am hearing about Whaley. I still think all the trash at the top of the organization needs to be gone once and for all, but it would be great if Marrone & Whaley prove themselves to be worthy of staying after the new ownership eventually takes over.

You whiney bitches have been hurt too much by the team's losing.

Sack up and get some self respect from someplace else.

+1

It's as if half of the board just wants to reserve the right to say "I knew we were horrible before the season started." Good for you. In all likelihood we will struggle with all the changes, but so many teams have gone from worst to first in recent history that its not crazy to hope for a good season.

Last time I was truly excited about a Bills off-season (other when Bledsoe was finally dumped in 2005) was in 2001, & there are some similarities. Ralph 'passed the torch' to another. Before getting the job, TD was a highly-respected & much sought-after NFL executive. Before getting the promotion, Brandon was a good marketing guy but a proven failure running a football team. Now, even though he was supposed to be out of the picture, Ralph ended up meddling and micro-managing TD, the major factor in TD's failure here IMO. Maybe this time, he really will stay away, but nevertheless, Littman & Overdorf have gone nowhere. Hopefully Brandon + Ralph not meddling compared to TD + Ralph meddling will be close to a wash. I am much more positive on the Marrone hiring than I was on the GW hiring, and I like what I am hearing about Whaley. I still think all the trash at the top of the organization needs to be gone once and for all, but it would be great if Marrone & Whaley prove themselves to be worthy of staying after the new ownership eventually takes over.

No one pays $800m for something and then does not bring their own people in. It all gets blown up when Ralph passes.

Tom Donahoe failed because of paranoia and arrogance. He lost a power struggle with Cower in Pittsburg. He was never going to have that happen again, so he hired two head coaches that were on no one's radar. They therefore owed him. Frankly Ralph should have fired him when he chastised the fans for him having to fire Williams.

His drafts were bizarre. It was like he was after a head line not players. Did the Bills really have the luxury of using a first round pick on a guy, McGahee, that couldn't play for a year? Or the panic the lead to trading up for Losman?

"Much sought after", he was working at ESPN when Ralph hired him.

No one pays $800m for something and then does not bring their own people in. It all gets blown up when Ralph passes.

Unless of course they are winning.

I'm already putting my money up I'm also betting where I'm certain to get paid when I win !

You're full of crap and you know it.

You would never make that bet in Vegas because you know you'd lose.

And you also know that if we made a public bet here on The Stadium Wall that neither of us would renege because it would ruin our reputations to do so.

The bet still stands if you want to be a man about it.

If you want to chicken out that's your prerogative. You should man up, recant your weak claim or drop it altogether because this is making you look bad.

Again: