My updated 3 round draft

I dont think its gonna change too much from this

- Round 1 Matt Barkeley. He would have been a top 10 pick last year if he would have came out in a crop of very good QBs and I think when looking at players you have to look at ALL of their work......and there is a lot to look at with this kid. The talk of lack of arm is just that....talk. he is accurate.....he has good pocket presense.......a natural leader......played at a big time program........fits this offense......and one other thing that has been talked about very little (and will probably be open for debate) I beleive that TJ Graham is a real player IF you can get a QB that can get him the ball down the field. TJ was open a LOT last year and Fitz just could not get him the ball. Matt will not only be able to get him the ball but is accurate enough to take advantage of Stevie Johnsons superb route running. A lot of people will want to trade down to try to aquire more picks but if we do I feel that we will take a chance on losing one of the QB's that actually COULD be a franchise quarterback. I think he would be immediate competition for the veterans on our team but even he had to sit a year we still have our future at QB with this kid. Its time to stop playing lip service to improving the QB position and actually take chances to do it.

- Round 2 Robert Woods WR. One of the truley underated WR's in this draft....he has speed....he has size.....and he has chemistry with MB.

- Round 3 Barrett Jones (I hope I have the last name right) I think this kid is an immediate starter at LG on this team AND he plays multiple positions like center (I want to keep Woods but we have to cover ourselves here)

- The rest of the rounds should be spent on defense.......I just think this defense has enough talent with the picks and free agency thrown at it of late and with Pettine coming in you know they are gonna be well coached. There are players on this defense that I feel are gonna be really good players this next year (Bradham, Carrington, the Corner from LSU) to go along with the established base we have.

Always a solid poster that John from Hemet, and always with a sound train of thought. That would be a nice first three picks, but if we don't get Warmack, and with a QB need it may not be likely, I'll be a bit disappointed. Chance was a man amongst boys and will be a great guard in the NFL.

I will jump off a cliff if it's Barkley at 8

Someone will most assuredly jump off a cliff if, at 8, the Bills draft:

-Barkley

-Geno

-Nassib

-EJ

-Warmack

-Cooper

-Austin

-Patterson

-Mingo

-Jordan

I am less concerned what they do in the 1st than what they do in the rest. Buddy is at least OK in the 1st. The rest..... :sick:

I would be quite happy with that, John. I'm just not sure Woods will be there at #41.

I have to think, though, that if Milliner is still there at #8, it might be him...or, better yet, a trade down. I think the Jets would grab him if he's there, so maybe that would entice someone.

I would be quite happy with that, John. I'm just not sure Woods will be there at #41.

I have to think, though, that if Milliner is still there at #8, it might be him...or, better yet, a trade down. I think the Jets would grab him if he's there, so maybe that would entice someone.

That would be the one guy that if still on the board would give me pause for taking Barkley. I would still take Barkley though. Come on Buddy, enough with the lip service about drafting a QB & let's pull the trigger on Barkley.