2013 TBD 3 Round Mock Draft Discussion Thread

R. Rich

Dallas picking Nassib is so dumb. At least try to add some realism to this. They just signed Romo to a huge deal.

It seems like people are just taking all the players that they don't personally want the Bills to take when the pick comes up.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it could be an ingenious plot by Jerry Jones to force Buffslo to trade one of their 1sts PLUS another pick to get Nassib, knowing that they wanted either him or Barkley.

Ease up. They're just tryin' to shake things up. Sometimes it happens, even in the real NFL draft.

Still in a holdin' pattern 'til the G-Men make their pick.

I'm eased believe me I just think people are making moves with their Bills heart instead of trying to think of what the team would actually do. It's all an opinion but it seems like he wanted to make sure Nassib wasn't even an option for the Bills at 23. This doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme just obnoxious is all.

Well I made my pick without 2 teams in front of me making there selection. It was during the agreed upon time frame but I just don't get why people sign up and don't make their picks. If you will miss your time can't you just pm Rich a couple of guys?

I'm eased believe me I just think people are making moves with their Bills heart instead of trying to think of what the team would actually do. It's all an opinion but it seems like he wanted to make sure Nassib wasn't even an option for the Bills at 23. This doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme just obnoxious is all.

Exactly. Obnoxious troll

Well I made my pick without 2 teams in front of me making there selection. It was during the agreed upon time frame but I just don't get why people sign up and don't make their picks. If you will miss your time can't you just pm Rich a couple of guys?

It would certainly make things easier.

Hold on, folks. I'm in the middle of updatin' the draft thread. Once that's done, I'll post the poll for the Bills.

this mock shows exactly why the Bills will run to the podium and pick their QB of choice at 8. They cannot afford to trade down and lose their targetted QB. In my opinion there is a ZERO percent chance that the Bills do anything other than select a QB at 8.

This trade shows blatant homer-ism and invalidates the draft. Minnesota isn't trading those picks for an OG and a third-rounder. Wow. The Minnesota "GM" should be ashamed.

Edited by ny33

Hey folks, those of you who have your picks ready, could you please just submit a list to me? I'm gettin' ready to go home and once I do, I will finish up the picks for the teams I'm pickin' for as well as the Bills' picks.

I know it is just a mock but the Barret Jones pick would make me sad. I think he will be a stud in this league - if he went to the Fins that would suck terribly. I would be surprised if it happened because of the pouncey pick but both are very versatile.

You're covered.

Folks, try to remember to refresh your screens and check the draft thread for updates. As long as my post is the last one, any additions I make will just be added to that one, as opposed to creatin' a new post.