2013 TBD 3 Round Mock Draft Discussion Thread

R. Rich

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, I just realized this was today, I was thinking we were doing it Thursday. Sorry. I would have picked Geno Smith for Jax and Dion Jordan for Philly. I'll pick for Cleveland since they're open.

I'm sure Detroit isn't picking him, so Cleveland will take Geno Smith. Or if you want to switch Geno to Jax, I would have taken Millner for Cleveland.

All fixed.

The Miami Dolphins, after trading #12, #77, and WR Bess to Cleveland, selects CB Dee Milliner from Alabama

How can Arizona pick before #6???

Miami at #6 drafted CB Milliner.....hello is this thing on

'Cause they posted their pick TIMELY.

Everyone PLEASE stop postin' comments in the draft thread. You're creatin' more work, which I certainly don't need.

wow that sucks. Millner was exactly why I made that trade. Him being put back on the board kinda sucks... :censored: Pasta Joe!

:nana: I keed its all in good fun but it would have been the pick...

Glad someone can keep a sense of humor.

I was waiting for confirmation of the trade AND then you changed the players that were drafted when Pasta Joe showed up late....thus Miami had to delay their pick....just an FYI.......if you accept the Vikes trade of #23 & #25 for #8 and #71....I can make that pick NOW and I am done for the day!

Go for it, Rock!

Minnesota needs to beef up the offer, as the points are off. Minnesota gets 1635 points to Buffalo's 1480. The difference is the 87th pick in the draft, or 155 points.

Jets take another USC QB :wallbash:

Like the Cooper pick for Titans......he can play all interior OL positions

ok....gotta fly...see y'all tomorrow

Was going to pick Lane Johnson for them as it was a surprise he was still there but they need an og more than an ot... At least imo...

Had to pick Rhodes for the Browns after you tricked me earlier taking Millner from me!