I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!

R. Rich

So the QB we have now is sure to fail but whoever we draft in 2014 is guaranteed to succeed?

PTR

Ha ha ha ha! Check the post date. I posted this before the draft. I love EJ Manuel. I just never in a million years thought the Bills would take him. Especially since I liked him. They never take anyone I like... Until now. If I can do it all over again, now that the draft is over, I'd say we will win 8 games.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't wait to see:-

1). the new Mike Pettine Defence against Brady. Multiple sacks and constant pressure.

2). how the Pats do without Wes Welker (or Gronkowski & Hernandez).

3). Brady complaining to the Refs about the nasty Bills D Line.

4). The new Bills run stuffing D Line (holding the Pats to less than 80 yards on the ground).

5). CJ Spiller with 30 touches and 200 all purpose yards.

6). A couple of TD bombs to Goodwin.

7. A McKelvin special teams return TD.

8). Aaron Williams with 2 INTs.

9). EJ entering the game with 10 mins left to run the clock down.

10). Bill Belicheat's press conference after the match.

• 3 weeks later...

Me too buddy!!!! I wish I could make a trip up there for a game. We may not win alot of games but the Bills are going to be a blast to watch! I may not even call for a discount for the Sunday ticket this year lol.

• 3 weeks later...

35 days and counting!!!!

Five weeks from today! It's like a TBD Family Reunion, especially since there's so many folks who don't get to go to every home game (which for this season includes myself, as the opener is my only home game for 2013).

35 days and counting!!!!

Five weeks from today! It's like a TBD Family Reunion, especially since there's so many folks who don't get to go to every home game (which for this season includes myself, as the opener is my only home game for 2013).

As Bart Scott would say, "can't wait!" Was just thinking about it today and getting pumped. Nothing beats the atmosphere at the Ralph for an opener. If EJ starts and puts some points up, and the D is harassing Tommy Boy the place will be crazy.

Our plan is to pull into the RV lot Saturday morning and get situated. Thinking of bringing my smoker and throwing on a beef brisket as soon as we get there for the gameday main course. Probably burgers, dogs, sausages for lunch Saturday. Maybe a little surf and turf steaks and shrimp for dinner Saturday night. No matter how hard we party Saturday night ill be up at the crack Sunday morning ready to rock and roll!

I guess you could say I'm slightly excited.

• 4 weeks later...

So let's see, today's the 30th, take that number, divide by the number of strombolli Mead will bring to the opener, plus the number of beers Hammer will be offered before noon, divided by the number of women that will try to peek under Jay's skirt....

I got 9 days till the Home Opener, is that correct?

So let's see, today's the 30th, take that number, divide by the number of strombolli Mead will bring to the opener, plus the number of beers Hammer will be offered before noon, divided by the number of women that will try to peek under Jay's skirt....

I got 9 days till the Home Opener, is that correct?

Impressive...

Ha ha ha ha! Check the post date. I posted this before the draft. I love EJ Manuel. I just never in a million years thought the Bills would take him. Especially since I liked him. They never take anyone I like... Until now. If I can do it all over again, now that the draft is over, I'd say we will win 8 games.

If only they took all three of the players you wanted. AT least, they could have taken EJ and Honey Badger.