Wild Card Playoff Predictions

mary owen

Are Pats fans in unision on their feelings toward Peyton or what?!?!  :blink:

196883[/snapback]

Until Manning wins a Super Bowl, he is just another Dan Marino, sets records and never leads a team to a championship.

Now that will get you in the Hall of Fame, but ask Marino what he would rather have those records or a Super Bowl ring....

Seahawks over the Rams 34-28 'Hawks won't lose twice to Rams at home.

Packers over the Vikings 23-17 Don't like a dome team at Lambeau in the playoffs.

Chargers over the Jests 31-13 no confidence in Pennington.

Colts over the Broncos 38-21 at Indy I don't see Denver D stopping Manning.

I think the Jets will beat the Chargers in a close game.  The Seahawks and Rams is a toss up.  Agree 100% on the other two.

196618[/snapback]

St Louis is the upset pick. I have changed my mind about the Jets. I'm not so sure about their pass rush now that John Abraham isn't playing, at least that's what John Clayton said last night

Marty's team will choke against the Jets. ;)

Manning will light-up the Broncos,

making the following week's spread against the Patriots very close. :D  :D  :D

(easy $$$ when Manning chokes again.)

Rams - Seahawks... I'll take the Rams, Holmgren gets fired.

Vikings - Packers... Vikings in an upset.

196880[/snapback]

How $weet it i$!

:lol::lol::lol:

Big $$$ on Marty choking :lol: ,

not enough on Indy winning :lol: ,

small change on the NFC games. :lol:

199657[/snapback]

Good job Rico. You were fortunate with the Chargers-Jets game. If you had big money on Minnesota today, that would have been impressive.

Rico, meet your mirror image T-Bone.

199887[/snapback]

You just have to rub it in don't you...so I was freaking wrong on all four games, yes I bloodly well admit it...

My state of wellbeing will be restored next Sunday when the New England Patriots defeat the Colts.,...

You just have to rub it in don't you...so I was freaking wrong on all four games, yes I bloodly well admit it...

My state of wellbeing will be restored next Sunday when the New England Patriots defeat the Colts.,...

199912[/snapback]

Hey, it's just as hard to pick four losers as it is to pick four winners. Congrats. I just found your certainty entertaining. Hopefully your Patriots prediction will fare equally well next week.

My own prediction is that the Colts break the Foxboro jinx and smack the Pats around. But I am "freaking wrong" more often than I'm right when it comes to football picks, so take it for what it's worth. :lol: