To the caller on WGR talking ralph pre-recorded tape

tito1

The best line was to the next caller. Bulldog said something like: "If you bring Nix back and hire someone like Russ Grimm, a run and stop the run old school guy, I'm going to jump into a wood chipper."

Get ready, fans.

easy to do: those two dopes are interchangeable....except one stutters excessively

Edited by Otto Graham

As stupid as this sounds -- I bet they play a message from Ralph at Noon. This may not be so crazy. This is a true transition of power and a removal of the WIlson input from the franchise. Its a chance to say thanks to Ralph for 52 years of loyality to a small market.

As stupid as this sounds -- I bet they play a message from Ralph at Noon. This may not be so crazy. This is a true transition of power and a removal of the WIlson input from the franchise. Its a chance to say thanks to Ralph for 52 years of loyality to a small market.

I would crack up if they do. It really isn't crazy at all...

Where is this coming out about the media playing Ralph's tape? I thought it was for the organization? Was there ever a tape verified? Do we need to have a deep throat????

Wilson's personal secretary Rosemary Wood commented: "I know nothing of such a tape, but just look at Ralph's hair and fingernails!"

Where is this coming out about the media playing Ralph's tape? I thought it was for the organization? Was there ever a tape verified? Do we need to have a deep throat????

mmm...deep throat....this could be a good press conference at noon.

What are you betting?